Windows 10: Can anyone check this for me?

Discus and support Can anyone check this for me? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I have Windows 1909 but I need someone who uses 2004. If you go to Settings - Apps & Features - Optional Features - Add Feature. then search... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/IntelligentAdvanced, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Can anyone check this for me?

Hi, I have Windows 1909 but I need someone who uses 2004. If you go to Settings - Apps & Features - Optional Features - Add Feature. then search Wireless Display if its there tell me pls because on 1909 its not available?

View Poll

submitted by /u/IntelligentAdvanced
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/IntelligentAdvanced, Aug 25, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 25, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 25, 2020
  4. Can anyone check this for me?

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

Can anyone check this for me?

1. Can anyone check this for me? - Similar Threads - anyone check

2. My Laptop gets BSOD can anyone check my DMP File

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop gets BSOD can anyone check my DMP File: Here's my onedrive files can anyone check the files why my laptop keep rebootingDMP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-gets-bsod-can-anyone-check-my-dmp-file/c8a09b0c-b51c-4a0e-a11f-b3dbf5784bd3
  3. My Laptop gets BSOD can anyone check my DMP File

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop gets BSOD can anyone check my DMP File: Here's my onedrive files can anyone check the files why my laptop keep rebootingDMP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-gets-bsod-can-anyone-check-my-dmp-file/c8a09b0c-b51c-4a0e-a11f-b3dbf5784bd3
  4. how to check if anyone try to connect to my PC via rdp public IP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to check if anyone try to connect to my PC via rdp public IP: Hello, I have internet facing computer not anymore this was set up by someone else misconfiguration. this is windows 10 and I am thinking....it is possible to check logs and see if anyone connected or any if was any attempts?...
  5. Does anyone know what Kernal system check failer mean?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know what Kernal system check failer mean?: I got this BSOD when I restarted my computer. it only happens when i restart my pc never when im using the computer. does anyone know what it is? submitted by /u/Hi_im_SourBar [link] [comments]...
  6. Anyone know how I'm able to check why this update fails every time I try it? Goes through...

Anyone know how I'm able to check why this update fails every time I try it? Goes through...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/WunJZ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m3wteb/anyone_know_how_im_able_to_check_why_this_update/
  7. Does anyone know how to fix this? Keeps occurring after a machine check exception crash or...

Does anyone know how to fix this? Keeps occurring after a machine check exception crash or...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sierra_656 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lsir0c/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this_keeps_occurring/
  8. Does anyone have a checked build of Windows 10 2004?

Does anyone have a checked build of Windows 10 2004?: I'm wondering where to find one for debugging purposes, google doesn't give any answers, if anyone has one please give the link to it. submitted by /u/a-Ball-of-Floof [link] [comments]...
  9. Can anyone help me to check my minidump file?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone help me to check my minidump file?: Hi everyone, My device is suffering form sudden restart with huge fan noise. I have collected the minidump but windbg keeps showing"DBGHELP: Timeout to store: https://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols" So it will be great if someone could help me check the mini dump...
  10. Does anyone know how to check video bitrate and resolution on the "Movies and TV" app?

Does anyone know how to check video bitrate and resolution on the "Movies and TV" app?: The app seems very limited in terms of user interface, but is there any hotkeys that will display video information? I want to see if my movies are running at 1080p or 720p. submitted by /u/HGLatinBoy [link] [comments]...