Windows 10: can anyone confirm to me that if youtube would reveal email address

Discus and support can anyone confirm to me that if youtube would reveal email address in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; We know that every gmail comes with a youtube account. I'd like to know, if it's possible to find out my corresponding gmail address or gmail ID by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tsw88, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Tsw88 Win User

can anyone confirm to me that if youtube would reveal email address

We know that every gmail comes with a youtube account.
    I'd like to know, if it's possible to find out my corresponding
    gmail address or gmail ID by looking at my youtube profile or source code
    or any hidden somewhere?

Indirect methods like looking for my posted contents or videos with search engines
    or trying to look for my gmail address with the phone or whatsapp
    I tell in my video can be neglected

Assume that someone just know my youtube channel (of course the channel comes with a random unspecific name like "Hello World", "Hello America" .

Is it possible he finds out my corresponding gmail address or login ID ?

:)

Tsw88, Dec 21, 2018

2. How to delete an incorrect email address showing in profile history

The YouTube video does not work on a Windows phone. I tried to follow the steps but the email address still shows in the auto-complete(suggest) list when I start typing the to address. The only way I was able to get rid of the address was to "hard" reset
    the phone. Which was painfull in getting it set back up the way I wanted to.

MarkDavidsonUSA, Dec 21, 2018
  3. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Dec 21, 2018
  4. Bastet Win User

Win10 Mail - where's the address book?

That’s now the People app. can anyone confirm to me that if youtube would reveal email address :)
    If you know the contact's name or email address & they’re listed in the People app, you can start typing the first few letters of their name or email address and Mail for Windows 10 will suggest matching contacts.

Bastet, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

1. can anyone confirm to me that if youtube would reveal email address - Similar Threads - anyone confirm youtube

2. can't create a microsoft account, stuck on confirming email address.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    can't create a microsoft account, stuck on confirming email address.: im trying to create a microsoft account and it all goes fine until it asks me to enter email verification code which it never sends for unknown reasons, checked my spam folder and trash and there is nothing, note that the email im trying to create with ends with @gmail.com...
  3. can't create a microsoft account, stuck on confirming email address.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't create a microsoft account, stuck on confirming email address.: im trying to create a microsoft account and it all goes fine until it asks me to enter email verification code which it never sends for unknown reasons, checked my spam folder and trash and there is nothing, note that the email im trying to create with ends with @gmail.com...
  4. can't create a microsoft account, stuck on confirming email address.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. YouTube's script address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YouTube's script address: Do any of you know YouTube's Canadian script address? I want to create a YouTube VPN, but I don't know how... Can you help me??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtubes-script-address/371cb6f1-9313-473e-b33c-e2f4dd8d92fa
  6. YouTube's script address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YouTube's script address: Do any of you know YouTube's Canadian script address? I want to create a YouTube VPN, but I don't know how... Can you help me??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtubes-script-address/371cb6f1-9313-473e-b33c-e2f4dd8d92fa
  7. YouTube's script address

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. confirmation email

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    confirmation email: i did not receive a confirmation email after i bought windows 10 pro from microsoft store, i did type in the correct email address. so how do i get microsoft to send the confirmation email or how can i receive the product Id...
  9. can anyone confirm to me that if youtube would reveal the emai address

in Windows 10 Support
    can anyone confirm to me that if youtube would reveal the emai address: We know that every gmail comes with a youtube account. I'd like to know, if it's possible to find out my corresponding gmail address or gmail ID by looking at my youtube profile or source code or any hidden somewhere? Indirect methods like looking for my posted contents or...
  10. Email to multiple recipients without revealing all addresses

in Browsers and Email
    Email to multiple recipients without revealing all addresses: I know that this can be done using BCC but there are a number of problems with that approach. One is the danger of one recipient using "reply all". Another is the fact that being among "undisclosed recipients" tends to raise suspicions that something underhand is afoot....