Windows 10: Can anyone explain this? Whenever I pause videos (eg. On Netflix and YouTube) the screen...

Discus and support Can anyone explain this? Whenever I pause videos (eg. On Netflix and YouTube) the screen... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/yeeeeeyeeeee11 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/yeeeeeyeeeee11, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Can anyone explain this? Whenever I pause videos (eg. On Netflix and YouTube) the screen...

/u/yeeeeeyeeeee11, Aug 13, 2020

2. Video pauses in Netflix app, and Chrome

Thanks for the reply, but you didn't read my entire post.

Video does not just pause in the Netflix for Windows App, it also pauses in Chrome and in Internet Explorer. I have not fully tested Edge yet though. The reason why I was using IE is because the first time I tried to play a video from the Amazon site in the Edge
    browser there was an error.

There are no pauses using Firefox browser.

To be clear, video pauses momentarily in Google Chrome, Internet Explorer (used purely for testing purposes) and the Netflix App. It does not appear to be pausing in Firefox browser. Video can pause on video's being played in Amazon and YouTube. It is
    not an issue that is affecting only the Netflix App.

Is there an updated video driver for the surface 3 that is Windows 10 certified?

Any suggestions??

Obsessive Power, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Video pauses in Netflix app, and Chrome

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I’m sorry to know that Video pauses in Netflix app on Surface 3.

As you are facing this issue in Netflix when playing video in Edge and Internet explorer. I would suggest you to contact the Netflix Technical Support for further help.

Thank you.

Vijaya Kumari 1, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Can anyone explain this? Whenever I pause videos (eg. On Netflix and YouTube) the screen...

Video Youtube Netflix error messages

I was watching Netflix 2 nights ago and paused the video, when I returned it wouldn't play and gave an error message. YouTube videos won't play anymore either. It's got to be a setting but I can't find it anywhere. Can anyone help?

chickensrus, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Can anyone explain this? Whenever I pause videos (eg. On Netflix and YouTube) the screen...

1. Can anyone explain this? Whenever I pause videos (eg. On Netflix and YouTube) the screen... - Similar Threads - anyone explain Whenever

2. can anyone please explain this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can anyone please explain this?: can anyone please explain to me about this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-please-explain-this/6665b138-9d21-4899-9c97-419be5e99748
  3. Online Videos netflix and youtube not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Online Videos netflix and youtube not working: Hi I am am unable to load videos on both the web and desktop version for Netflix and Youtube. I have tried Trouble Shooting, Internet comnnection is stable, my UAC is enabled, internet settings allow for videos to play. Could anyone advise of anything else?The issue occurs on...
  4. Online Videos netflix and youtube not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online Videos netflix and youtube not working: Hi I am am unable to load videos on both the web and desktop version for Netflix and Youtube. I have tried Trouble Shooting, Internet comnnection is stable, my UAC is enabled, internet settings allow for videos to play. Could anyone advise of anything else?The issue occurs on...
  5. Online Videos netflix and youtube not working

6. I can not play any video online YouTube, Netflix, Amazon et.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not play any video online YouTube, Netflix, Amazon et.: Hello , I am facing a problem with my laptop for a while now and it came to the point that is really annoying. Every time I try to watch an online video youtube it takes about a minute to start the video, some times even longer. When it eventually starts, if I try to move the...
  7. I can not play any video online YouTube, Netflix, Amazon et.

I can not play any video online YouTube, Netflix, Amazon et.: Hello , I am facing a problem with my laptop for a while now and it came to the point that is really annoying. Every time I try to watch an online video youtube it takes about a minute to start the video, some times even longer. When it eventually starts, if I try to move the...
  8. Can anyone explain that what is this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone explain that what is this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TechieNikhil [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k5qq2v/can_anyone_explain_that_what_is_this/
  9. I have an Acer Nitro 5. On google chrome whenever a video (YouTube, lecture, Netflix) is...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have an Acer Nitro 5. On google chrome whenever a video (YouTube, lecture, Netflix) is...: How can I fix this problem? I could not find an Autoplay section in the Google Chrome settings, and I have already turned autoplay off on my Windows 10 settings. submitted by /u/trippypandaz12 [link] [comments]...
  10. Netflix videos pause and play automatically

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Netflix videos pause and play automatically: hi team, While using netflix application on windows 10, video pauses and plays automatically again and again. Also windows menu pops up repeated(menu shown after windows key press)...