Windows 10: Can anyone fix this? I turn the computer on and then completely turns off when the dell...

Discus and support Can anyone fix this? I turn the computer on and then completely turns off when the dell... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OrangeandKirby [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OrangeandKirby, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Can anyone fix this? I turn the computer on and then completely turns off when the dell...

/u/OrangeandKirby, Dec 30, 2020

2. WiFi won't turn on

Hi Joel,

As you are facing issues with turning on the Wi-Fi on your device, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • Have you turned on Airplane mode on your computer?

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if the Airplane mode is turned on. If so turn it off and check.

• Press Windows key, click on Settings
      from the left pane.
    • Click on Network & Internet.
    • Under Airplane mode turn it off and check.

Step 2: I suggest you to check if
    Network Adapter is enabled in Device Manager.

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Device Manager
    • Expand Network Adapter.
    • Right click on adapter driver, click on Properties.
    • Click on Driver tab and Enable the driver.

Step 3: Run Network Adapter troubleshooter

Network Adapter troubleshooter find and fix the problems with wireless and other Network Adapter.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click on View all.
    • Click on Network Adapter Troubleshooter.
    • Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Hope it helps. Try the troubleshooting steps and get back to us with an updated status of accessing Wi-Fi for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 30, 2020
  3. Zeeba# Win User
    My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Dec 30, 2020
  4. Tragik Win User

Can anyone fix this? I turn the computer on and then completely turns off when the dell...

Dell display turning grey

My Dell Inspiron One 2020 monitor turns grey after a few seconds. It's not completely black, just grey, so I don't think it's going to sleep. After it turns grey I have to relog into my account. I have to move my mouse every few seconds to prevent this from happening, which gets quite annoying. It also only occurs on one account on this computer, other accounts are fine. Anyone know how to fix this? I can't find a problem similar to this online.

Tragik, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

Can anyone fix this? I turn the computer on and then completely turns off when the dell...

1. Can anyone fix this? I turn the computer on and then completely turns off when the dell... - Similar Threads - anyone fix turn

2. laptop shuts down completely and wont turn back on when i turn it off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    laptop shuts down completely and wont turn back on when i turn it off: my laptop suddenly turned completly off and wont turn back on unless i take out the battery and put it back in, when it powers off automatically or when i power it off it shuts down completely...
  3. laptop shuts down completely and whont turn back on when i turn it off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop shuts down completely and whont turn back on when i turn it off: my laptop suddenly turned completly off and wont turn back on unless i take out the battery and put it back in, when it powers off automatically or when i power it off it shuts down completely...
  4. laptop shuts down completely and whont turn back on when i turn it off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop shuts down completely and whont turn back on when i turn it off: my laptop suddenly turned completly off and wont turn back on unless i take out the battery and put it back in, when it powers off automatically or when i power it off it shuts down completely...
  5. Computer turning on is a turn off.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer turning on is a turn off.: My computer sometimes turns itself on when it's unattended. I thought it was being used by a bitcoin miner, but virus checks didn't show anything.To prevent it happening I started turning off the net using software before putting it to sleep or shutting down. standard menu...
  6. I have to turn my computer off twice for it to completely turn off.

I have to turn my computer off twice for it to completely turn off.: Whenever I click the shut down option, it proceeds to say “shutting down” as usual, but it doesn’t turn off completely. The monitor goes dark, as it should, but the processor fan stays on as well as the LEDs if I had them turned on and the power button, the one you use to...
  7. Computer won't turn off completely

Computer won't turn off completely: My HP Hewlett-Packard EliteBook Laptop isn't shutting down completely. I held down the power button to initiate shutdown, the screen went black and the fans turned off but the power LED light is flashing white and orange. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  8. WIFI turns off on all devices when computer turned off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI turns off on all devices when computer turned off: I have noticed that when I have turned off my computer my wifi turns off on all overs devices. However, when my computer is turned back on, wifi turns on back. What do I have to do?...
  9. Wifi turning completely off.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi turning completely off.: I was wondering if anyone has found a fix for the wifi turning off. My wifi completely turns off and I have to go into device manager>network adapters and uninstall all of them then scan for new hardware. After that I have to completely shutdown the laptop not restart and...
  10. Tablet turns off completely

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tablet turns off completely: I only want to turn screen off. Can't find Setting that needs change. Advice requested please? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/tablet-turns-off-completely/ddcf7547-f775-4dda-9c0e-36e08a153c0f