Windows 10: Can anyone give me a good reason why gpedit ISN'T included in Windows 10 Home????

Discus and support Can anyone give me a good reason why gpedit ISN'T included in Windows 10 Home???? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Not being able to do simple tasks that NEED to be done as there basically is NO fix for certain things WITHOUT gpedit, is REDICULOUS!!! Aren't you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Biff_Steel, Feb 13, 2021.

1. Can anyone give me a good reason why gpedit ISN'T included in Windows 10 Home????

Not being able to do simple tasks that NEED to be done as there basically is NO fix for certain things WITHOUT gpedit, is REDICULOUS!!! Aren't you people rich enough without making us "Home" owners pay a whole extra couple hundred bucks on top of what we've already spent on "Home"??? This ish is making me mad. Just include gpedit in the Home version on the next update, c'mon, get with the program.

Thanks.

:)

Biff_Steel, Feb 13, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 13, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 13, 2021
  4. MandyShaw Win User

Can anyone give me a good reason why gpedit ISN'T included in Windows 10 Home????

Is there any good reason Mango didn't include custom Text and Alarm tones?

Now there's something we do agree on!

MandyShaw, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

Can anyone give me a good reason why gpedit ISN'T included in Windows 10 Home????

1. Can anyone give me a good reason why gpedit ISN'T included in Windows 10 Home???? - Similar Threads - anyone reason why

2. can anyone give me a windows 7 iso?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone give me a windows 7 iso?: Hi there i have an ancient piece of hardware that was made in 2013 ig the model number is n100sp anyways so it has umm.. bad hardware like based on todays hardware i dont use it but i sure can during emergency suppose reinstall windows etc and if i download anything above...
  3. can anyone give me a windows 7 iso?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can anyone give me a windows 7 iso?: Hi there i have an ancient piece of hardware that was made in 2013 ig the model number is n100sp anyways so it has umm.. bad hardware like based on todays hardware i dont use it but i sure can during emergency suppose reinstall windows etc and if i download anything above...
  4. GPEDIT For Win 10 Home

in Windows 10 Customization
    GPEDIT For Win 10 Home: Hi,.......I've installed GPEDIT.MSC for Win 10 (20H2) . When I open software settings it is empty. I wonder if this is the way it is supposed to be? I used the bat file attached and ran as an administrator. [img] Thanks 177115
  5. Can anyone give me the lightest verion of windows 10 ???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can anyone give me the lightest verion of windows 10 ???: I need the lightest version of Win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-give-me-the-lightest-verion-of-windows/e5d0fd0e-4456-4e07-b417-a7c06313888f
  6. Can anyone recommend a good hard drive?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can anyone recommend a good hard drive?: Currently I have the following hard disk (WDC WD5000AAKS-00UU3A0), only I am bothered by the fact that my disk usage is constantly at 100%, I suspect that the disk is simply too slow in reading and writing, or are there other reasons for this, I would prefer a disk between 1...
  7. Can anyone recommend me a good antivirus for a new pc?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone recommend me a good antivirus for a new pc?: I just got my pc and was wondering if you could help me find a good antivirus, thanks for the help! submitted by /u/DispyBot [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hj279p/can_anyone_recommend_me_a_good_antivirus_for_a/
  8. Delete GPEdit from Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Support
    Delete GPEdit from Windows 10 Home: Hello I followed the guide below to enable group policy editor on Windows 10 Home https://www.itechtics.com/easily-ena...-home-edition/ Basically, it says to use a .bat file to get Group Policy Editor running. Now, I'd like to disable or undo what that .bat does. I've...
  9. How can anyone think that Windows 10 is a "good" operating system?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can anyone think that Windows 10 is a "good" operating system?: I am trying to install Windows 10 Professional, which I just paid a lot of money for at a store and it is completely incapable of even installing correctly on a computer. Why you may ask? Well, because during installation the Windows 10 Pro media is completely incapable of...
  10. Gpedit on Windows 8.1 home

in Windows 10 Support
    Gpedit on Windows 8.1 home: I have installed this program: How to Enable (gpedit.msc) in Home and Starter Editions of Windows 7 and Later - AskVG on my Windows 8.1 home machine. Now i would like to back up the gpedit settings before installing windows 10, because windows 10 seems to be a kind of fresh...