Windows 10: Can anyone help? In the last 2 weeks I started to get a problem. My screen turns yellowish...

Discus and support Can anyone help? In the last 2 weeks I started to get a problem. My screen turns yellowish... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; any tips? submitted by /u/BxAs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j9mkm1/can_anyone_help_in_the_last_2_weeks_i_started_to/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BxAs, Oct 12, 2020.

1. /u/BxAs Win User

Can anyone help? In the last 2 weeks I started to get a problem. My screen turns yellowish...

/u/BxAs, Oct 12, 2020
  2. JLAF5150 Win User

When I run Adobe Reader my screens turn Yellowish??

Hey All,

I am having a really wierd thing happen but only when I run Adobe Reader.. What happens both mnitors turn a yellowish color but is normal when I shut down adobe reade..

I seen posts where the PDF backround turns a yellowish but that was usually only inside the PDF, this happens in Both screens and I never had this happen before.. I can have the 1 screen fullscreen with Adobe open and in the other screen have Firefox opened and all of it is a yellowish color..
    '
    I am unsure what and when it happened but I also tried uninstalling adobe reader and reinstalling but it still does it..

EDIT: I just noticed this happens if I open a TXT Document up on desktop also.

JLAF5150, Oct 12, 2020
  3. Screen turns yellowish on startup but goes away when i open personalization setting.

The screen turns yellowish on startup but goes away when I open the personalization setting.

VinayAdiga, Oct 12, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Can anyone help? In the last 2 weeks I started to get a problem. My screen turns yellowish...

Default Start Screen in 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

If you’re referring to Start screen full mode then I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Go to all settings.

• Click on Personalization

• Select start, and turn on Use Start full screen and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Can anyone help? In the last 2 weeks I started to get a problem. My screen turns yellowish... - Similar Threads - anyone help last

2. Can anyone help me in this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help me in this problem?: your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device detected or resource wpad.local.tld is not responding.I don't want fixed about DNSor whatever BS I found in the netbecause my problem sayswpad.local.tlfi like to know what is it?and how it is fixedthank youdon't...
  3. Can anyone help me get rid of these annoying screen problems?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me get rid of these annoying screen problems?: Hi, when I switch on my Surface Laptop Go I occasionally get these strange visual effects on my screen see photo. Most of the time it looks like white frosting around the screen, almost like a 10cm white boarder around the bezels. After a while it disappears by itself. Does...
  4. Can anyone help me get rid of these annoying screen problems?

Can anyone help me get rid of these annoying screen problems?: Hi, when I switch on my Surface Laptop Go I occasionally get these strange visual effects on my screen see photo. Most of the time it looks like white frosting around the screen, almost like a 10cm white boarder around the bezels. After a while it disappears by itself. Does...
  5. Can anyone help me with this problem ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help me with this problem ?: My laptop keep on experience some electic "buzz" sound whenever i watch a video or listen to a music. After i troubleshoot it still the same, here is the description. Can anyone help me with this ? Thanks in advance!! Diagnostics Troubleshooting Wizard Description Faulting...
  6. I get these options when turning on my pc, can anyone help???

I get these options when turning on my pc, can anyone help???: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SuspectShot1020 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jdtuwz/i_get_these_options_when_turning_on_my_pc_can/
  7. I need help, can anyone help me with my screen problem.

I need help, can anyone help me with my screen problem.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RedDevil2048 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fmmzkb/i_need_help_can_anyone_help_me_with_my_screen/
  8. Can anyone help with audio problems?

Can anyone help with audio problems?: So I can’t hear anything from my pc and I think that I have messed up something in the audio settings. Any idea what it is? submitted by /u/Georde260805 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/er2eax/can_anyone_help_with_audio_problems/
  9. Problem authentication since last 2 weeks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem authentication since last 2 weeks: Dear Support, FYI, I had received complaint from application owners said that they having authentication problem since last 2 weeks. Then they found out the following KB had blocked their basis access using smart card on Internet explorer on Windows 10 1703 and 1803....
  10. When I run Adobe Reader my screens turn Yellowish??

When I run Adobe Reader my screens turn Yellowish??: Hey All, I am having a really wierd thing happen but only when I run Adobe Reader.. What happens both mnitors turn a yellowish color but is normal when I shut down adobe reade.. I seen posts where the PDF backround turns a yellowish but that was usually only inside the...