Windows 10: Can anyone help me get rid of these annoying screen problems?

Discus and support Can anyone help me get rid of these annoying screen problems? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, when I switch on my Surface Laptop Go I occasionally get these strange visual effects on my screen see photo. Most of the time it looks like white... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BenIngham2, Jan 10, 2022.

1. Can anyone help me get rid of these annoying screen problems?

Hi, when I switch on my Surface Laptop Go I occasionally get these strange visual effects on my screen see photo. Most of the time it looks like white frosting around the screen, almost like a 10cm white boarder around the bezels. After a while it disappears by itself. Does anyone have any idea what causes this?

:)

BenIngham2, Jan 10, 2022
  2. dalchina Win User

How can I get rid of annoying Windows 10 Help icon?

Hi, note these other occurrences (for example) which would probably be affected in the same way:

Can anyone help me get rid of these annoying screen problems? [​IMG]

Suggestion: when asking a question, you could consider specifying what sort of solution isn't acceptable to you. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 10, 2022
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 10, 2022
  4. klxdrt10 Win User

Can anyone help me get rid of these annoying screen problems?

How do I GET RID OF this annoying Firefox popup?

Hi

How do I GET RID OF this annoying Firefox popup [image below] in the upper right of my screen every time I go to the Internet?

I've tried W7 forum but was not able to get back to my orig post to see it's suggestion. Somehow I recd an email directing me to Mozilla, there it got muddy. I have W10 & W7 on 3 PC's.

Regards,

klxdrt

klxdrt10, Jan 10, 2022
Thema:

Can anyone help me get rid of these annoying screen problems?

1. Can anyone help me get rid of these annoying screen problems? - Similar Threads - anyone help rid

2. Can someone help me get rid of this annoying pop-up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me get rid of this annoying pop-up?: I'm really young so I don't know how to do anything about it, I tried restarting my PC several times but it did not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-get-rid-of-this-annoying-pop/ad081f92-bbee-468b-b80f-29e39f80e7cf
  3. Can someone help me get rid of this annoying pop-up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me get rid of this annoying pop-up?: I'm really young so I don't know how to do anything about it, I tried restarting my PC several times but it did not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-get-rid-of-this-annoying-pop/ad081f92-bbee-468b-b80f-29e39f80e7cf
  4. Can anyone help me with this problem in this post?

Can anyone help me with this problem in this post?: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-performance/pc-crashes-every-couple-hours-or-right-after/1adcf26c-05d7-49d1-b102-872080f9169estill having the same problem any help would be appreciated...
  5. Can anyone please help me with this Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone please help me with this Problem: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x0000000000000003, 0xfffff80343548950, 0xfffff803435488a8, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 62c60b5d-5533-4ca5-b9a1-025d0dcaa8fc....
  6. Can anyone help me in this problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone help me in this problem?: your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device detected or resource wpad.local.tld is not responding.I don't want fixed about DNSor whatever BS I found in the netbecause my problem sayswpad.local.tlfi like to know what is it?and how it is fixedthank youdon't...
  7. Can anyone help me in this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me in this problem?: your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device detected or resource wpad.local.tld is not responding.I don't want fixed about DNSor whatever BS I found in the netbecause my problem sayswpad.local.tlfi like to know what is it?and how it is fixedthank youdon't...
  8. Can anyone help me in this problem?

9. Can anyone help me get rid of these annoying screen problems?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me get rid of these annoying screen problems?: Hi, when I switch on my Surface Laptop Go I occasionally get these strange visual effects on my screen see photo. Most of the time it looks like white frosting around the screen, almost like a 10cm white boarder around the bezels. After a while it disappears by itself. Does...
  10. Can anyone help me with this problem ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help me with this problem ?: My laptop keep on experience some electic "buzz" sound whenever i watch a video or listen to a music. After i troubleshoot it still the same, here is the description. Can anyone help me with this ? Thanks in advance!! Diagnostics Troubleshooting Wizard Description Faulting...