Windows 10: Can anyone help me here. Virtual Box running Catalina

Discus and support Can anyone help me here. Virtual Box running Catalina in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Hello. I'm trying to get virtual box to run Catalina on my PC windows 10. I'm new to all this and I've researched it to death. I must be missing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by Dweinin357, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Can anyone help me here. Virtual Box running Catalina

Hello.

I'm trying to get virtual box to run Catalina on my PC windows 10.

I'm new to all this and I've researched it to death. I must be missing something. I can't get VB to fully launch it just keeps stalling at the shell. However, I get no errors through the entire process. I'm uploading some images of where I'm at if this helps.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Dweinin357, Feb 11, 2021

2. Can anyone help me here. Virtual Box running Catalina

Hello.

I'm trying to get virtual box to run Catalina on my PC windows 10.

I'm new to all this and I've researched it to death. I must be missing something. I can't get VB to fully launch it just keeps stalling at the shell. However, I get no errors through the entire process. I'm uploading some images of where I'm at if this helps.

Thanks in advance.

Dweinin357, Feb 11, 2021
  3. jimbo45 Win User
    Can anyone help me here. Virtual Box running Catalina

Hi there

@Dweinin357

I don't think you can run any Mac type OS on VBOX or VMWare because of some of the proprietary stuff in Apple software.

There are some people who attempt this stuff-- I think there used to be a "hackingtosh" group somewhere but I suspect you are out of luck in suceeding to get it to work directly on VBOX (or even VMWARE or HYPER-V).

If you want to try : Hackintosh Instructions, Hackintosh How To Guides: Hackintosh.com

I think these guides though attempt to get it working on a PC not a Virtual machine. If you do get it working on a PC then perhaps a standard P2V (Physical to Virtual) conversion might do the trick - plenty of guides around in explaining how to do that.

As always before starting backup the PC you are going to use first - and if something breaks - its always A.Y.O.R !!

I think also that I saw somewhere that even if a successful attempt is achieved the performance is so abysmal that the suggestion was made that if you want a Mac type OS then buy a Macbook. You can run Windows OS'es on a macbook as a VM - use parallels as the VM software.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Feb 11, 2021
  4. Eiryū Win User

Virtual Box

Can someone help me, I'm having a problem in the virtual box in my windows 10 HP laptop it said it's a "failure to open a session for the virtual machine Windows 10 VM" in Windows 10. Can you tell me what to do, step
    by step?

Eiryū, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

1. Can anyone help me here. Virtual Box running Catalina - Similar Threads - anyone help here

2. can anyone help me with this???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me with this???: A few hours ago we got new fibre broadband installed, and everything is working, other than this computer, it browses the internet but that is all it can do, I tried launching epic games launcher, steam and the xbox game pass app. Unfortunately they dont seem to work, could...
  3. Can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me?: I downloaded the Windows 11 OS recently on my Acer i5 lap.. But after two days, my lap screen went black. Now I cant see anything from my lap. Also, the blue light comes and goes off from time to time. Can anyone help me to resolve this issue?...
  4. can anyone help me with this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can anyone help me with this: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffd30f80ed5778, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80145adca01, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: b6d03c2b-d822-4a2d-a4d4-9274fd303b19....
  5. can anyone help me with this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me with this: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffd30f80ed5778, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80145adca01, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: b6d03c2b-d822-4a2d-a4d4-9274fd303b19....
  6. Can anyone help me here?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help me here?: My usb pendrive have windows 10 bootable but its seem it doesnt work ive 32gb usb but i dont know if my windows10 not working i hope someone help to install windows 10 thanks yall so much. I watch some windows 10 tutorial but i dont why is not working submitted by...
  7. Can anyone here help me out?

Can anyone here help me out?: submitted by /u/Ssherlockhemlock [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/it35b6/can_anyone_here_help_me_out/
  8. Can anyone here help me with this?

Can anyone here help me with this?: submitted by /u/clarkebino [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hbg5kl/can_anyone_here_help_me_with_this/
  9. Can anyone help me?

Can anyone help me?: I tried to optimize my system for better gaming. And after all the operations, i hit the restart button. But its restarting. It keeps showing the Dell logo and restarts. It keeps showing following errors: Critical Service Failed. SESSION1 INITIALIZATION FAILED. REFMON...
  10. CAN ANYONE HELP ME??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CAN ANYONE HELP ME??: A window popped up on my screen asking me to check the box if I wanted my computer for private/home use or public use. The public box was already checked and I accidently hit enter, but I really wanted to check the private box. I have gone into my settings to try and change...