Windows 10: Can anyone help me look at these files? Having BSODs

Discus and support Can anyone help me look at these files? Having BSODs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Usually will have the BSOD while gaming. I have NOTICED an unusual log and also a consistent occurrence. The event file might be nothing but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JeffLiew95, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Can anyone help me look at these files? Having BSODs

Usually will have the BSOD while gaming.

I have NOTICED an unusual log and also a consistent occurrence.

The event file might be nothing but something is trying to load but kept failing. might be just that instance

BUT what i had noticed is that my Google Chrome pages will turned into the "Aw, Snap" page and then not long after I will encounter a BSOD.
    It "MIGHT" not be related to the game at all as probably something failed and in turn I didnt know while I was playing the game while stressing something maybe?
    According to NVIDIA control panel my Google chrome runs on the integrated graphics.
    My device running on NVIDIA Optimus might also be related?
    Im just hard ball guessing but theres probably something that failed but while stressing the GPU it will turn into a BSOD?

But also note that I have encountered BSOD while only having the game application and no other programs.

My device is a strix scar 3 rtx 20708gb i7 9750H

My mega account is full so im sorry I have two separate links.

Complete Memory Dump file
    https://mega.nz/#F!BPJimC7B!H3TijDCI3IUUIC1dEenDLg

Event File filtered for warning error critical & MsInfo
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NSEGSGbXOkUBW19V_OObI1atq5BolRwp?usp=sharing

:)

JeffLiew95, Feb 6, 2020

2. BSOD Help Needed.

Making it through 24 hours of Prime means you're most likely ok. I would do an hour of IntelBurnTest and a complete pass of MemTest x86 just to be on the safe side (Prime doesn't stress RAM as much as memtest). If you still have BSODs then you're most likely not chasing a hardware issue. At that point I would suggest looking into some Windows 7 forums and finding their BSOD-specific section and uploading your dump file for their gurus to look at. They could help you far more than I, I'm afraid. TPU may have such a board.

But hopefully you're in the clear. *Rockout :rockout:

Freedom4556, Feb 6, 2020
  3. axe0 Win User
    BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums Can anyone help me look at these files? Having BSODs :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Can anyone help me look at these files? Having BSODs [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

axe0, Feb 6, 2020
  4. jdc1 Win User

Can anyone help me look at these files? Having BSODs

BSOD issues two random times while playing BFV help asap

Looking at the dump file, I noted WinRing0x64.sys dating from 2013 in the list of drivers.
    Back in 2013 this driver caused numerous BSOD's - so I suggest uninstalling ALL of the programs that are using it.
    In this case it appears that EVGA Precision is using it - please uninstall that program and see if it helps.

jdc1, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

Can anyone help me look at these files? Having BSODs

1. Can anyone help me look at these files? Having BSODs - Similar Threads - anyone help files

2. can anyone help me with this???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me with this???: A few hours ago we got new fibre broadband installed, and everything is working, other than this computer, it browses the internet but that is all it can do, I tried launching epic games launcher, steam and the xbox game pass app. Unfortunately they dont seem to work, could...
  3. CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS LIVEKERNELREPORTS FILE...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS LIVEKERNELREPORTS FILE...: This is a live kernel reports file i am facing many problems with my laptop and this is my 3rd post for fixing the same problem my laptop gets stuck and you cant do nothing except pressing the power button, also sometimes when i restart aur power on my laptop it shows a black...
  4. CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS LIVEKERNELREPORTS FILE...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS LIVEKERNELREPORTS FILE...: This is a live kernel reports file i am facing many problems with my laptop and this is my 3rd post for fixing the same problem my laptop gets stuck and you cant do nothing except pressing the power button, also sometimes when i restart aur power on my laptop it shows a black...
  5. CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS LIVEKERNELREPORTS FILE...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me?: I downloaded the Windows 11 OS recently on my Acer i5 lap.. But after two days, my lap screen went black. Now I cant see anything from my lap. Also, the blue light comes and goes off from time to time. Can anyone help me to resolve this issue?...
  7. Can Anyone help me extract the files?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can Anyone help me extract the files?: I have an external hard drive which can be used to store files but files cannot be transferred from it,i really need help please,i have a deadline to edit some videos by this Tuesday.sometimes the files will be transferring st a fast pace wirhin 0 n 1% in mega byte and just...
  8. Can Anyone help me extract the files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Anyone help me extract the files?: I have an external hard drive which can be used to store files but files cannot be transferred from it,i really need help please,i have a deadline to edit some videos by this Tuesday.sometimes the files will be transferring st a fast pace wirhin 0 n 1% in mega byte and just...
  9. Can Anyone help me extract the files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Can anyone help me with constant BSODs?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone help me with constant BSODs?: I have a mini-dump folder that I could use someone's help telling me what my most recent crashes are. I was playing Metro Exodus last night and then started watching a movie, and got a BSOD, and then more consecutive...