Windows 10: Can anyone help me my computer is continuously pressing space and I can even log into my...

Discus and support Can anyone help me my computer is continuously pressing space and I can even log into my... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; *** Email address is removed for privacy *** FifeXwingXwing5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Nate Fife, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Nate Fife Win User

Can anyone help me my computer is continuously pressing space and I can even log into my...

*** Email address is removed for privacy *** FifeXwingXwing5

:)

Nate Fife, Nov 25, 2022

2. Press F1 to continue!

Okay, this is what is on the "Press-F1 screen":

Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG, An Energy Star Ally
    Copyright (C) 1984-2003, Phoenix Technologies, LTD

K8M800-M7 A (K8M8M111 BS)

Main Processor : AMD Athlon (tm) 64 Processor 3200+
    Memory Testing : 1047552K OK + 1M TSeg memory

IDE Channel 0 Master : DVDRW 16X16X YTS1
    IDE Channel 0 Slave : None
    IDE Channel 1 Master : None
    IDE Channel 1 Slave : WDE WD2500BB-55GUC0 08.02D08

IDE Channel 2 Master : None
    ***Floppy disk(s) fail (40)one***

Press F8 to Enable System Configuration
    Press F9 to Select Booting Device after POST
    Press F1 to continue, DEL to enter SETUP
    01/11/2007-K8M800-8237-6A7L1B0SC-00

I'm going to try some of the things that you guys suggested now.

Well, I figured out what was wrong. It took all of about 2min. of investigation, LOLz. I just never took the time to try to figure it out because it really didn't bother me to press F1.

Thanks for the help guys!

Franklinwallbrown, Nov 25, 2022
  3. space in hard dist for update windows 10

Hello ManolisTsitkanos,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What is the exact error message that you're getting when performing an update?

Meanwhile, I'd suggest following the steps in this article
    to help you free up drive space on your Windows 10 device.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 25, 2022
  4. Can anyone help me my computer is continuously pressing space and I can even log into my...

Hello,

We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R and type netplwiz, and then press Enter.
    • In the User Accounts dialog box, click the account you want to automatically log on to. If it is available, clear the “Users Must Enter a User Name and Password to use this Computer” check box.
    • Click Apply and provide the Username and password of the account.
    • Click on OK and again OK.
    • Restart the system and check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 25, 2022
Thema:

Can anyone help me my computer is continuously pressing space and I can even log into my...

1. Can anyone help me my computer is continuously pressing space and I can even log into my... - Similar Threads - anyone help computer

2. can anyone help me with this???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me with this???: A few hours ago we got new fibre broadband installed, and everything is working, other than this computer, it browses the internet but that is all it can do, I tried launching epic games launcher, steam and the xbox game pass app. Unfortunately they dont seem to work, could...
  3. Can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me?: I downloaded the Windows 11 OS recently on my Acer i5 lap.. But after two days, my lap screen went black. Now I cant see anything from my lap. Also, the blue light comes and goes off from time to time. Can anyone help me to resolve this issue?...
  4. Can anyone help me read the log of the bluescreen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me read the log of the bluescreen?: I just had a bluescreen on my laptop first time in forever, and im not sure what to do about it since i was only updating nvidia drivers via geforce experience and using netflix at the time.I dug out the messages from control panel and it says only this "Nastąpił ponowny...
  5. Can anyone help me read the log of the bluescreen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help me read the log of the bluescreen?: I just had a bluescreen on my laptop first time in forever, and im not sure what to do about it since i was only updating nvidia drivers via geforce experience and using netflix at the time.I dug out the messages from control panel and it says only this "Nastąpił ponowny...
  6. Can anyone help me my computer is continuously pressing space and I can even log into my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me my computer is continuously pressing space and I can even log into my...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** FifeXwingXwing5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-help-me-my-computer-is-continuously/0b160f46-5ffc-46df-a693-a3b726f88941
  7. Can anyone help me my computer is continuously pressing space and I can even log into my...

Can anyone help me my computer is continuously pressing space and I can even log into my...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** FifeXwingXwing5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-help-me-my-computer-is-continuously/0b160f46-5ffc-46df-a693-a3b726f88941
  8. I lost my activation,can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I lost my activation,can anyone help me?: I just upgraded my windows 10 home to windows 10 pro with an activate code from the internet and it didnt work so I jumped back to windows 10 home but I lost my activation right now.I tried to reset the PC but it didnt work. I used troubleshoot and it said : "We found a...
  9. I lost my activation,can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my activation,can anyone help me?: I just upgraded my windows 10 home to windows 10 pro with an activate code from the internet and it didnt work so I jumped back to windows 10 home but I lost my activation right now.I tried to reset the PC but it didnt work. I used troubleshoot and it said : "We found a...
  10. I lost my activation,can anyone help me?