Windows 10: Can anyone help me remove this start menu from my desktop on the left, I can’t see my...

Discus and support Can anyone help me remove this start menu from my desktop on the left, I can’t see my... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/hellosuzyq86 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hellosuzyq86, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Can anyone help me remove this start menu from my desktop on the left, I can’t see my...

/u/hellosuzyq86, Apr 9, 2020

2. Can't edit start menu left side items

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I apologies for delay in response. I will certainly help you with this.

You can remove any unwanted app from “most used” app list and that will replace by other less used app. To remove the app, right click on app and click on “Don’t show in list”.

To remove the folder that appears on the Start menu, I suggest you to follow the below given steps and check if it works:

• Press Windows key and type Start settings in search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Start in the left panel.
    • Click or tap on the “Choose which folder appears on Start”.
    • Toggle the button off for the folder that you want to remove from the Start menu.

Hope this information helps. Reply with the updated issue detail for further assistance.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Apr 10, 2020
  3. SeaBreena Win User
    Accessing the START Icon at the Bottom Left of my Desktop Computer

I'd sent a post half-an-hour and I meant to say I can't access the START menu at the bottom left of my desktop computer by left clicking it like I always do to get the listings of all the functions. What I have to do now is RIGHT click the START menu.
    Any suggestions?

SeaBreena, Apr 10, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Can anyone help me remove this start menu from my desktop on the left, I can’t see my...

apps appear on desktop but not in left column of start menu

Hi Dave,

Are you missing the alphabetical list of installed apps on the left of your Start Menu totally, or are just some apps missing?

If you are missing that list totally:

Open the Settings App

Go to Personalization - Start

Turn on 'Show App List in Start Menu'

DaveM121, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

Can anyone help me remove this start menu from my desktop on the left, I can’t see my...

1. Can anyone help me remove this start menu from my desktop on the left, I can’t see my... - Similar Threads - anyone help remove

2. Can anyone help me to restart my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me to restart my PC?: On the 26th of February my PC produce a message stating 'your PC has encountered fatal error. From then on it displayed the following message: 'Fixing Disc C' Stage 1: and began to countdown. At the 57% of the countdown it stops and report the following message: 'Repairing...
  3. I see a bubble in the top left corner of my desktop. Can anyone tell me what this is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I see a bubble in the top left corner of my desktop. Can anyone tell me what this is?: It used to happen on my older laptop, I thought it was virus and formatted that laptop, but still the issue remained. Now I'm using a new laptop and am setting up all the settings/apps and the issue came back. Now I think it is not a virus.Click on this link to see the error/...
  4. I see a bubble in the top left corner of my desktop. Can anyone tell me what this is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I see a bubble in the top left corner of my desktop. Can anyone tell me what this is?: It used to happen on my older laptop, I thought it was virus and formatted that laptop, but still the issue remained. Now I'm using a new laptop and am setting up all the settings/apps and the issue came back. Now I think it is not a virus.Click on this link to see the error/...
  5. I lost my activation,can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I lost my activation,can anyone help me?: I just upgraded my windows 10 home to windows 10 pro with an activate code from the internet and it didnt work so I jumped back to windows 10 home but I lost my activation right now.I tried to reset the PC but it didnt work. I used troubleshoot and it said : "We found a...
  6. I lost my activation,can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my activation,can anyone help me?: I just upgraded my windows 10 home to windows 10 pro with an activate code from the internet and it didnt work so I jumped back to windows 10 home but I lost my activation right now.I tried to reset the PC but it didnt work. I used troubleshoot and it said : "We found a...
  7. I lost my activation,can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I can’t open my start menu or search bar. Anyone know a fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can’t open my start menu or search bar. Anyone know a fix?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bigbudsy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kcreje/i_cant_open_my_start_menu_or_search_bar_anyone/
  9. I can’t login my desktop anymore help me please

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can’t login my desktop anymore help me please: I got off my desktop omen 30L last night and saw that I needed to Verify my email and I used a fake email which is should not have so I put my real one and then Verified my account today I wake up to the old email no on my login screen and saying it doesnt exist and i cant...
  10. can anyone help please?, i want to remove DS4Windows from my drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help please?, i want to remove DS4Windows from my drivers?: how can i remove it as i find it useless for ps4 gamepad and i prefer xbox gamepad, especially for steam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-help-please-i-want-to-remove-ds4windows/719a7386-2301-44cf-80c0-a325e4038457