Windows 10: Can anyone help me? Screen keeps going on and off for some reason.

Discus and support Can anyone help me? Screen keeps going on and off for some reason. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/secludedstars [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/secludedstars, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Can anyone help me? Screen keeps going on and off for some reason.

/u/secludedstars, Dec 27, 2019

2. PC going into sleepmode for no reason

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to ask what are the methods that you have tried to solve the issue.

As you are facing problem with computer going to sleep, I suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter.
    Power troubleshooter will automatically detect and resolve the most common issues with power settings of the computer. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View all” on the top left pane.
    • Click on Power from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Srimadhwa B, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Can anyone help me? Screen keeps going on and off for some reason.

My screen keep flashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the screen keeps flashing, like outdated display drivers or corrupted user profile.

Please answer the following questions for us not to repeat the same troubleshooting steps:

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have performed to resolve the issue?
    • Have you tried to update the display drivers?
    • Have you tried to check Windows update?

Ryan Fra, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Can anyone help me? Screen keeps going on and off for some reason.

1. Can anyone help me? Screen keeps going on and off for some reason. - Similar Threads - anyone help Screen

2. can anyone help me with this???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me with this???: A few hours ago we got new fibre broadband installed, and everything is working, other than this computer, it browses the internet but that is all it can do, I tried launching epic games launcher, steam and the xbox game pass app. Unfortunately they dont seem to work, could...
  3. Can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me?: I downloaded the Windows 11 OS recently on my Acer i5 lap.. But after two days, my lap screen went black. Now I cant see anything from my lap. Also, the blue light comes and goes off from time to time. Can anyone help me to resolve this issue?...
  4. Can anyone help me with these blue screens?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with these blue screens?: ================================================== Dump File : 062422-5281-01.dmp Crash Time : 24.06.2022 10:51:27 Bug Check String : PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR Bug Check Code : 0x000000ca Parameter 1 : 00000000`00000005 Parameter 2 : ffff900e`cbf6ddf0 Parameter 3 :...
  5. Can anyone help me with these blue screens?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help me with these blue screens?: ================================================== Dump File : 062422-5281-01.dmp Crash Time : 24.06.2022 10:51:27 Bug Check String : PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR Bug Check Code : 0x000000ca Parameter 1 : 00000000`00000005 Parameter 2 : ffff900e`cbf6ddf0 Parameter 3 :...
  6. HELP: My screen keeps dimming for some reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP: My screen keeps dimming for some reason: My screen keeps dimming when I switch apps. The issue happens mostly when I open games from steam or anything on dark mode and the screen dims to an unbearable amount.I've tried updating my PC, I've tried to update my graphics driver, I tried to turn off adaptive brightness...
  7. HELP: My screen keeps dimming for some reason

HELP: My screen keeps dimming for some reason: My screen keeps dimming when I switch apps. The issue happens mostly when I open games from steam or anything on dark mode and the screen dims to an unbearable amount.I've tried updating my PC, I've tried to update my graphics driver, I tried to turn off adaptive brightness...
  8. HELP: My screen keeps dimming for some reason

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Can anyone help me with blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with blue screen: Error: kmode exception not handledBut there is no error code. I have updated all the drivers. All the possible ways i have went through to get it done but wasnt possible yet please help. I am in very need...
  10. Can anyone help me with blue screen

Can anyone help me with blue screen: Error: kmode exception not handledBut there is no error code. I have updated all the drivers. All the possible ways i have went through to get it done but wasnt possible yet please help. I am in very need...