Windows 10: Can anyone help me to restart my PC?

Discus and support Can anyone help me to restart my PC? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; On the 26th of February my PC produce a message stating 'your PC has encountered fatal error. From then on it displayed the following message: 'Fixing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JohnIgbino, Apr 21, 2023.

1. Can anyone help me to restart my PC?

On the 26th of February my PC produce a message stating 'your PC has encountered fatal error. From then on it displayed the following message: 'Fixing Disc C' Stage 1: and began to countdown. At the 57% of the countdown it stops and report the following message: 'Repairing disk errors: This might take more than an hour to complete'. But it usually takes more than 2 weeks and then it goes back to 'Fixing Disc C' and continue the countdown. Since the 26th of February it has oscillated between 'Fixing Disc C' and repairing disc errors.

:)

JohnIgbino, Apr 21, 2023

2. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Apr 21, 2023
  3. Terrypin Win User
    Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

Can anyone help me to restart my PC? 202359d1536080677t-inexplicable-restarts-biosagentplus-1.jpg

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

Can anyone help me to restart my PC? 202360d1536080746t-inexplicable-restarts-biosagentplus-2.jpg

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Apr 21, 2023
  4. swat354 Win User

Can anyone help me to restart my PC?

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Apr 21, 2023
Thema:

Can anyone help me to restart my PC?

1. Can anyone help me to restart my PC? - Similar Threads - anyone help restart

2. Can anyone help me with my PC constantly freezing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help me with my PC constantly freezing?: Hi Everyone,I'm having a problem with my PC at the moment.Firstly, the PC will play a noise that it will do on start up not in my headphones, the actual PC. It will either freeze the screen or make it black completely and crash the game I am playing. It won't crash google...
  3. Can anyone help me with my PC constantly freezing?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone help me with my PC constantly freezing?: Hi Everyone,I'm having a problem with my PC at the moment.Firstly, the PC will play a noise that it will do on start up not in my headphones, the actual PC. It will either freeze the screen or make it black completely and crash the game I am playing. It won't crash google...
  4. can anyone help me with my new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me with my new pc: Hello I have windows 11 and I started to experience after changing my graphic power cuts in my pc that I have discovered that they are blue screens but I do not understand the problem very well the graphic is new and has the latest version of drivers, I thought it was the...
  5. can anyone help me with my new pc

can anyone help me with my new pc: Hello I have windows 11 and I started to experience after changing my graphic power cuts in my pc that I have discovered that they are blue screens but I do not understand the problem very well the graphic is new and has the latest version of drivers, I thought it was the...
  6. Can anyone help me to restart my PC?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone help me to restart my PC?: On the 26th of February my PC produce a message stating 'your PC has encountered fatal error. From then on it displayed the following message: 'Fixing Disc C' Stage 1: and began to countdown. At the 57% of the countdown it stops and report the following message: 'Repairing...
  7. Can anyone help me to restart my PC?

Can anyone help me to restart my PC?: On the 26th of February my PC produce a message stating 'your PC has encountered fatal error. From then on it displayed the following message: 'Fixing Disc C' Stage 1: and began to countdown. At the 57% of the countdown it stops and report the following message: 'Repairing...
  8. Can anyone help me with pc stellaris ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with pc stellaris ?: My Stellaris hasnt worked since downloading it on my new pc and it keeps telling me to get .NET and the c++ redistributables , ive tried both and its still popping up and crashes with the same error....
  9. Can anyone help me with pc stellaris ?

Can anyone help me with pc stellaris ?: My Stellaris hasnt worked since downloading it on my new pc and it keeps telling me to get .NET and the c++ redistributables , ive tried both and its still popping up and crashes with the same error....
  10. Can anyone help with me a bugged pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help with me a bugged pc: My friends computer just randomly forgot his key and now its basically a brick. Almost all the tiles are missing, we tried to put in a new key it said error. We tried to restore the system yet again error. We also tried to update it but of course yet another error. submitted...