Windows 10: can anyone help me to restore SOUND to Windows-Samsung small laptop?

Discus and support can anyone help me to restore SOUND to Windows-Samsung small laptop? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I get no sound now to youtube or any videos online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by deborah riley, Dec 5, 2022.

1. can anyone help me to restore SOUND to Windows-Samsung small laptop?

I get no sound now to youtube or any videos online

:)

deborah riley, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile can anyone help me to restore SOUND to Windows-Samsung small laptop? :)

Naki, Dec 5, 2022
  3. Disable beep sound when plugging/unplugging laptop charger

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Disable the PC Speakers and check if it helps.

• Right click on Sound Icon in the task bar and go to Playback devices.
    • Select Speaker and click on properties.
    • Go to Levels tab, and mute (or you can reduce it) PC Speaker and check if it helps.

Vanan Iyer, Dec 5, 2022
  4. can anyone help me to restore SOUND to Windows-Samsung small laptop?

window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

Fix sound or audio problems in Windows - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Dec 5, 2022
Thema:

can anyone help me to restore SOUND to Windows-Samsung small laptop?

1. can anyone help me to restore SOUND to Windows-Samsung small laptop? - Similar Threads - anyone help restore

2. can anyone help me with this???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me with this???: A few hours ago we got new fibre broadband installed, and everything is working, other than this computer, it browses the internet but that is all it can do, I tried launching epic games launcher, steam and the xbox game pass app. Unfortunately they dont seem to work, could...
  3. Can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me?: I downloaded the Windows 11 OS recently on my Acer i5 lap.. But after two days, my lap screen went black. Now I cant see anything from my lap. Also, the blue light comes and goes off from time to time. Can anyone help me to resolve this issue?...
  4. can anyone help me to restore SOUND to Windows-Samsung small laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can anyone help me to restore SOUND to Windows-Samsung small laptop?: I get no sound now to youtube or any videos online https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-help-me-to-restore-sound-to-windows/505edb1a-d7f7-49aa-a40e-2caa0eb00273
  5. can anyone help me with this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can anyone help me with this: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffd30f80ed5778, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80145adca01, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: b6d03c2b-d822-4a2d-a4d4-9274fd303b19....
  6. can anyone help me with this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me with this: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffd30f80ed5778, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80145adca01, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: b6d03c2b-d822-4a2d-a4d4-9274fd303b19....
  7. Can anyone help me with this ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can anyone help me with this ?: My laptop keep on experience some electic "buzz" sound whenever i watch a video or listen to a music. After i troubleshoot it still the same, here is the description. Can anyone help me with this ? Thanks in advance!! Diagnostics Troubleshooting Wizard Description...
  8. can anyone help me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can anyone help me: [ATTACH] Okay, my start menu isn't working it say critical error even i restart its still the same pls send help brand :View Paker Type: Windows 10 https://preview.redd.it/opuq0py8nuu51.jpg?width=600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d90018c49e0671cd2092fe047226617003b7e0fb...
  9. Can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help me?: I tried to optimize my system for better gaming. And after all the operations, i hit the restart button. But its restarting. It keeps showing the Dell logo and restarts. It keeps showing following errors: Critical Service Failed. SESSION1 INITIALIZATION FAILED. REFMON...
  10. CAN ANYONE HELP ME??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CAN ANYONE HELP ME??: A window popped up on my screen asking me to check the box if I wanted my computer for private/home use or public use. The public box was already checked and I accidently hit enter, but I really wanted to check the private box. I have gone into my settings to try and change...