Windows 10: Can anyone help me to switch to Windows 8.1 without the downgrade option in settings please.

Discus and support Can anyone help me to switch to Windows 8.1 without the downgrade option in settings please. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have been trying to switch to Windows 8.1 from Windows 10 for 3 years. So I've been watching videos on YouTube trying to find a solution and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AxelBettini, May 21, 2023.

1. Can anyone help me to switch to Windows 8.1 without the downgrade option in settings please.

Hello, I have been trying to switch to Windows 8.1 from Windows 10 for 3 years. So I've been watching videos on YouTube trying to find a solution and yesterday morning I found one and I tested it. I had to create a 100GB Disk Space, then open the Windows 8.1 ISO file, copy the settings and paste them onto the 100GB hard drive. Then I had to install "EasyBCD", select the 100 GB hard disk, open the "source" file of the Windows 8.1 ISO file, and select "boot.xm" then I saved and in the tutorial I had to restart the PC and Windows asked if I wanted to restart on Windows 10 or Windows 8.1, and so s

:)

AxelBettini, May 21, 2023

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, May 21, 2023
  3. bsod after downgrading from windows 10 to windows 7

Hello there, tom.
    I would try these:
    • Get your Windows 7 media device and reinstall Windows
    • Try auto-repair
    • Follow these steps:

1. Put in your Windows 10 media device, boot into the USB
    2. Select your language and keyboard input, then click next.
    3. Click "Repair this computer"
    4. Go to "Advanced options"
    5. click system restore
    6. Select a restore point before you downgraded to Windows 7.
    Hope I helped!

AbAppletic, May 21, 2023
  4. csatennis Win User

Can anyone help me to switch to Windows 8.1 without the downgrade option in settings please.

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, May 21, 2023
Thema:

Can anyone help me to switch to Windows 8.1 without the downgrade option in settings please.

1. Can anyone help me to switch to Windows 8.1 without the downgrade option in settings please. - Similar Threads - anyone help switch

2. Can anyone help me to fix this issue? Please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help me to fix this issue? Please: yesterday I had a problem I was working suddenly my files of 100gb+ inside my new 500 gb ssd got deleted automatically I don't know how it happened this SSD doesn't has windows later pc was working fine as usual then I turned it off. Today I turned on my computer seeing this...
  3. Please can anyone help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please can anyone help me: I have a Samsung notebook NP370R56It uses windows 7 because the original windows had errorsEvery time I upgrade my driversIntel R HD graphics white dots start to appear all round the screen and it makes the system really slowIs there anything I can do because I need a...
  4. Please can anyone help me

Please can anyone help me: I have a Samsung notebook NP370R56It uses windows 7 because the original windows had errorsEvery time I upgrade my driversIntel R HD graphics white dots start to appear all round the screen and it makes the system really slowIs there anything I can do because I need a...
  5. Can anyone help me to switch to Windows 8.1 without the downgrade option in settings please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me to switch to Windows 8.1 without the downgrade option in settings please.: Hello, I have been trying to switch to Windows 8.1 from Windows 10 for 3 years. So I've been watching videos on YouTube trying to find a solution and yesterday morning I found one and I tested it. I had to create a 100GB Disk Space, then open the Windows 8.1 ISO file, copy...
  6. Can anyone help me to switch to Windows 8.1 without the downgrade option in settings please.

Can anyone help me to switch to Windows 8.1 without the downgrade option in settings please.: Hello, I have been trying to switch to Windows 8.1 from Windows 10 for 3 years. So I've been watching videos on YouTube trying to find a solution and yesterday morning I found one and I tested it. I had to create a 100GB Disk Space, then open the Windows 8.1 ISO file, copy...
  7. Can anyone help me with this please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with this please?: I updated my PC from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro using its ISO file as I was not getting the update natively in the update settings section. After that I extended its rollback period from 10 days to 60 days, using Command Prompt in administrator mode. The command I used...
  8. Can anyone help me with this please?

Can anyone help me with this please?: I updated my PC from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro using its ISO file as I was not getting the update natively in the update settings section. After that I extended its rollback period from 10 days to 60 days, using Command Prompt in administrator mode. The command I used...
  9. Can anyone please help me with this Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone please help me with this Problem: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x0000000000000003, 0xfffff80343548950, 0xfffff803435488a8, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 62c60b5d-5533-4ca5-b9a1-025d0dcaa8fc....
  10. Can anyone please help me with this Problem

Can anyone please help me with this Problem: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x0000000000000003, 0xfffff80343548950, 0xfffff803435488a8, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 62c60b5d-5533-4ca5-b9a1-025d0dcaa8fc....