Windows 10: Can anyone help me trough this? Tried everything from google searches. I don’t have the...

Discus and support Can anyone help me trough this? Tried everything from google searches. I don’t have the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GeorgianehR [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GeorgianehR, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Can anyone help me trough this? Tried everything from google searches. I don’t have the...

/u/GeorgianehR, Mar 26, 2020
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Can anyone help me trough this? Tried everything from google searches. I don’t have the...

Google as default search

On my new Samsung Notebook 9 I want to make Google the default search engine in Internet Explorer. I open Explorer, click on tools, click on manage add-ons and then click on search providers. That shows me a list which includes Bing (twice) and Google.
    In the far right column under "search suggestions" Bing is listed as "enabled" and Google is listed as "not available." How do I make Google available?

JosephHHarrisonJr, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Can anyone help me trough this? Tried everything from google searches. I don’t have the...

1. Can anyone help me trough this? Tried everything from google searches. I don’t have the... - Similar Threads - anyone help trough

2. can anyone help me with this???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me with this???: A few hours ago we got new fibre broadband installed, and everything is working, other than this computer, it browses the internet but that is all it can do, I tried launching epic games launcher, steam and the xbox game pass app. Unfortunately they dont seem to work, could...
  3. Can anyone help me try to at least pinpoint this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me try to at least pinpoint this?: My pc has never been the greatest and all but since yesterday it's just not working, my programs weren't booting properly so like normal I started to restart it but ever since it's been having issues ranging from being stuck on preparing Windows to not loading things properly...
  4. Can anyone help me try to at least pinpoint this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help me try to at least pinpoint this?: My pc has never been the greatest and all but since yesterday it's just not working, my programs weren't booting properly so like normal I started to restart it but ever since it's been having issues ranging from being stuck on preparing Windows to not loading things properly...
  5. Can anyone help me try to at least pinpoint this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me?: I downloaded the Windows 11 OS recently on my Acer i5 lap.. But after two days, my lap screen went black. Now I cant see anything from my lap. Also, the blue light comes and goes off from time to time. Can anyone help me to resolve this issue?...
  7. can anyone help me with this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me with this: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffd30f80ed5778, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80145adca01, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: b6d03c2b-d822-4a2d-a4d4-9274fd303b19....
  8. Can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help me?: I tried to optimize my system for better gaming. And after all the operations, i hit the restart button. But its restarting. It keeps showing the Dell logo and restarts. It keeps showing following errors: Critical Service Failed. SESSION1 INITIALIZATION FAILED. REFMON...
  9. CAN ANYONE HELP ME??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CAN ANYONE HELP ME??: A window popped up on my screen asking me to check the box if I wanted my computer for private/home use or public use. The public box was already checked and I accidently hit enter, but I really wanted to check the private box. I have gone into my settings to try and change...
  10. I’ve tried everything I could find on google. Please help me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’ve tried everything I could find on google. Please help me: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ProfTek [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g59a1l/ive_tried_everything_i_could_find_on_google/