Windows 10: Can anyone help me with my games crashing?

Discus and support Can anyone help me with my games crashing? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every time I try to open a game it crashes once it gets into the loading menu. It was happening with games I would try to play off of Epic Games Like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Samuel Smith6, Apr 20, 2024.

1. Can anyone help me with my games crashing?

Every time I try to open a game it crashes once it gets into the loading menu. It was happening with games I would try to play off of Epic Games Like Fortnite and Fallout 3. Then I tried steam games Like Rainbow Six Siege and it crashes with the game still running on steam. After each Rainbow Six Siege crash, I get a message from the Ubisoft Connect app telling me to report the crash by clicking a button. Then after the game crashes my Task manager crashes too if I try to close the game. I've already tried to clean my PC and start from the start, but it doesn't work.

:)

Samuel Smith6, Apr 20, 2024
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 20, 2024
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 20, 2024
  4. Can anyone help me with my games crashing?

Angela Pun, Apr 20, 2024
Thema:

Can anyone help me with my games crashing?

1. Can anyone help me with my games crashing? - Similar Threads - anyone help games

2. Can anyone help me fix lag on my games on my gaming laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help me fix lag on my games on my gaming laptop?: all of the sudden all of my games just started lagging out of control and none of my games would let me turn quick enough and it was hard to play. However, My browsers and other laptop features work just fine on my gaming laptop...
  3. Can anyone help me with my games crashing?

Can anyone help me with my games crashing?: Every time I try to open a game it crashes once it gets into the loading menu. It was happening with games I would try to play off of Epic Games Like Fortnite and Fallout 3. Then I tried steam games Like Rainbow Six Siege and it crashes with the game still running on steam....
  4. can anyone help me with this???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me with this???: A few hours ago we got new fibre broadband installed, and everything is working, other than this computer, it browses the internet but that is all it can do, I tried launching epic games launcher, steam and the xbox game pass app. Unfortunately they dont seem to work, could...
  5. I have problems with games crashing. Can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problems with games crashing. Can anyone help me?: So I recently built a brand new pcSpecs: Motherboard: Asrock b760m pg lightningCpu: i5-12400FGpu: Gigabyte rtx 3060 12gbRam: 2x16gb ddr5 6400mhzSsd: 1x 500gb m.2 Nvme 1x 2TB m.2 NvmePsu: coolermaster 700wSystem: Win 11 home editionThe problem is that every game I try to play...
  6. I have problems with games crashing. Can anyone help me?

I have problems with games crashing. Can anyone help me?: So I recently built a brand new pcSpecs: Motherboard: Asrock b760m pg lightningCpu: i5-12400FGpu: Gigabyte rtx 3060 12gbRam: 2x16gb ddr5 6400mhzSsd: 1x 500gb m.2 Nvme 1x 2TB m.2 NvmePsu: coolermaster 700wSystem: Win 11 home editionThe problem is that every game I try to play...
  7. Can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me?: I downloaded the Windows 11 OS recently on my Acer i5 lap.. But after two days, my lap screen went black. Now I cant see anything from my lap. Also, the blue light comes and goes off from time to time. Can anyone help me to resolve this issue?...
  8. can anyone help me with this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me with this: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffd30f80ed5778, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80145adca01, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: b6d03c2b-d822-4a2d-a4d4-9274fd303b19....
  9. Can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help me?: I tried to optimize my system for better gaming. And after all the operations, i hit the restart button. But its restarting. It keeps showing the Dell logo and restarts. It keeps showing following errors: Critical Service Failed. SESSION1 INITIALIZATION FAILED. REFMON...
  10. CAN ANYONE HELP ME??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CAN ANYONE HELP ME??: A window popped up on my screen asking me to check the box if I wanted my computer for private/home use or public use. The public box was already checked and I accidently hit enter, but I really wanted to check the private box. I have gone into my settings to try and change...