Windows 10: can anyone help me with my new pc

Discus and support can anyone help me with my new pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello I have windows 11 and I started to experience after changing my graphic power cuts in my pc that I have discovered that they are blue screens but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlejandroMendoza Zambrana, Apr 22, 2023.

1. can anyone help me with my new pc

Hello I have windows 11 and I started to experience after changing my graphic power cuts in my pc that I have discovered that they are blue screens but I do not understand the problem very well the graphic is new and has the latest version of drivers, I thought it was the power supply but I just changed it too and format the pc literally 3 4 days ago, I have a memorydump here if someone can help me, when I get a failure of kernel power41

:)

AlejandroMendoza Zambrana, Apr 22, 2023

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 22, 2023
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 22, 2023
  4. drdeathx Win User

can anyone help me with my new pc

Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Apr 22, 2023
Thema:

can anyone help me with my new pc

1. can anyone help me with my new pc - Similar Threads - anyone help

2. Can anyone help me with this any time I try signing in to microsoft it says Do you want to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with this any time I try signing in to microsoft it says Do you want to...: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-help-me-with-this-any-time-i-try/8655c220-5c37-4682-b167-23483c47f09c
  3. Can anyone help me with this any time I try signing in to microsoft it says Do you want to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help me with this any time I try signing in to microsoft it says Do you want to...: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-help-me-with-this-any-time-i-try/8655c220-5c37-4682-b167-23483c47f09c
  4. Why isn't anyone answering my request for help to fix Windows 10 after Updating Nvidia...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't anyone answering my request for help to fix Windows 10 after Updating Nvidia...: I need help to fix my Windows 10 after updating Nvidia GeForce July 7, 2024, but there is no code via Quick Assist to enter for online help via Solve PC problems over a remote connection - Microsoft Supportand no one has responded to my requests for help since then. I can...
  5. Why isn't anyone answering my request for help to fix Windows 10 after Updating Nvidia...

Why isn't anyone answering my request for help to fix Windows 10 after Updating Nvidia...: I need help to fix my Windows 10 after updating Nvidia GeForce July 7, 2024, but there is no code via Quick Assist to enter for online help via Solve PC problems over a remote connection - Microsoft Supportand no one has responded to my requests for help since then. I can...
  6. Why isn't anyone answering my request for help to fix Windows 10 after Updating Nvidia...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. can anyone help my laptop has been doing some stuff i never do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help my laptop has been doing some stuff i never do: for example holding the g button even when i never touch the laptop or sometimes my laptop scrolls up or down when im not using my mouse or touching the touchpad...
  8. can anyone help my laptop has been doing some stuff i never do

can anyone help my laptop has been doing some stuff i never do: for example holding the g button even when i never touch the laptop or sometimes my laptop scrolls up or down when im not using my mouse or touching the touchpad...
  9. Login issues on multiple browsers and computers. Anyone help?

Login issues on multiple browsers and computers. Anyone help?: When I try to sign in to a website I keep getting sent to the start up page. I click sign-in and it loads the same page. After I clear the cookies and cache I am able to get to the next page and enter login information. Once I select login it redirects me back to start up...
  10. Login issues on multiple browsers and computers. Anyone help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login issues on multiple browsers and computers. Anyone help?: When I try to sign in to a website I keep getting sent to the start up page. I click sign-in and it loads the same page. After I clear the cookies and cache I am able to get to the next page and enter login information. Once I select login it redirects me back to start up...