Windows 10: Can anyone help me with my PC constantly freezing?

Discus and support Can anyone help me with my PC constantly freezing? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Everyone,I'm having a problem with my PC at the moment.Firstly, the PC will play a noise that it will do on start up not in my headphones, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Toasticortex, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Can anyone help me with my PC constantly freezing?

Hi Everyone,I'm having a problem with my PC at the moment.Firstly, the PC will play a noise that it will do on start up not in my headphones, the actual PC. It will either freeze the screen or make it black completely and crash the game I am playing. It won't crash google chrome, but games such as Fortnite and Roblox it will. It will freeze the screen for about 5-10 seconds. The time which one of the freezes will trigger is about every 30 minutes to about 2 hours.My Specs are:Nvidia RTX 2060 12GBIntel Core 15-9400f 9th gen 4.10 Ghz Max16GB RamIf anyone can find any sort of solution, please

:)

Toasticortex, Nov 28, 2023

2. Windows 10 Constantly Freezes

Windows 10 on PC constantly freezes. I called support with no help. It freezes every 2-3 minutes. This is unacceptable and I don't know what to do. The Windows rep suggest that I could go back to Windows 8. I've had 10 for almost two months and I would
    like to keep it; I just want it to stop freezing my PC. I have tried the various suggestions given to no avail, this is a Windows 10 problem. PLEASE HELP

ShakeelaMuhammad, Nov 28, 2023
  3. I have to refresh constantly as is it freezes

Hi Barbara,

System freezing is a performance issue. I suggest you to run a System Maintenance Troubleshooter to check if that helps.

Step 1:

Follow the steps below to run System Maintenance troubleshooter
    on the computer:

1. Press Windows and X key together and select Control Panel.

2. Click on Troubleshooting.

3. Click on View all option on the left side of the Windows.

4. Click on System Maintenance option.

5. Click on Next and follow the onscreen instructions.

Also, ensure to install any pending updates on the pc to keep the system up to date.

Step 2:

Follow the steps below to install pending updates

• Press Windows + I
      keys.
    • Click Update & security.
    • Under Windows updates, click Check for Updates.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Nov 28, 2023
  4. Can anyone help me with my PC constantly freezing?

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

Can anyone help me with my PC constantly freezing?

1. Can anyone help me with my PC constantly freezing? - Similar Threads - anyone help constantly

2. Can anyone help me with constantly having to reconnect?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with constantly having to reconnect?: I keep having to reconnect using Phone Link with my Galaxy A53 5G. Tried reinstalling app, restarting PC. Frustrated. Can you please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-help-me-with-constantly-having-to/779dc83f-cacf-41ba-8a38-fda2893c9c83
  3. Can anyone help me with constantly having to reconnect?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help me with constantly having to reconnect?: I keep having to reconnect using Phone Link with my Galaxy A53 5G. Tried reinstalling app, restarting PC. Frustrated. Can you please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-help-me-with-constantly-having-to/779dc83f-cacf-41ba-8a38-fda2893c9c83
  4. Can anyone help me with my PC constantly freezing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with my PC constantly freezing?: Hi Everyone,I'm having a problem with my PC at the moment.Firstly, the PC will play a noise that it will do on start up not in my headphones, the actual PC. It will either freeze the screen or make it black completely and crash the game I am playing. It won't crash google...
  5. Can anyone help me with my PC constantly freezing?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone help me with my PC constantly freezing?: Hi Everyone,I'm having a problem with my PC at the moment.Firstly, the PC will play a noise that it will do on start up not in my headphones, the actual PC. It will either freeze the screen or make it black completely and crash the game I am playing. It won't crash google...
  6. can anyone help me with my new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me with my new pc: Hello I have windows 11 and I started to experience after changing my graphic power cuts in my pc that I have discovered that they are blue screens but I do not understand the problem very well the graphic is new and has the latest version of drivers, I thought it was the...
  7. can anyone help me with my new pc

can anyone help me with my new pc: Hello I have windows 11 and I started to experience after changing my graphic power cuts in my pc that I have discovered that they are blue screens but I do not understand the problem very well the graphic is new and has the latest version of drivers, I thought it was the...
  8. Can anyone help me to restart my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me to restart my PC?: On the 26th of February my PC produce a message stating 'your PC has encountered fatal error. From then on it displayed the following message: 'Fixing Disc C' Stage 1: and began to countdown. At the 57% of the countdown it stops and report the following message: 'Repairing...
  9. Can anyone help me to restart my PC?

Can anyone help me to restart my PC?: On the 26th of February my PC produce a message stating 'your PC has encountered fatal error. From then on it displayed the following message: 'Fixing Disc C' Stage 1: and began to countdown. At the 57% of the countdown it stops and report the following message: 'Repairing...
  10. Can anyone help me with constant BSODs?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone help me with constant BSODs?: I have a mini-dump folder that I could use someone's help telling me what my most recent crashes are. I was playing Metro Exodus last night and then started watching a movie, and got a BSOD, and then more consecutive...