Windows 10: Can anyone help me with my school laptop

Discus and support Can anyone help me with my school laptop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ImTrashAtFortnite69 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ImTrashAtFortnite69, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Can anyone help me with my school laptop

/u/ImTrashAtFortnite69, Jan 30, 2020
  2. SunnyK Win User

New Laptop Help, Please.

What about MSI GS60 or Lenovo Y50? THey are light, portable and powerful... also both are 15" and in your budget. *Toast :toast:

SunnyK, Jan 30, 2020
  3. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jan 30, 2020
  4. Can anyone help me with my school laptop

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

Can anyone help me with my school laptop

1. Can anyone help me with my school laptop - Similar Threads - anyone help school

2. can anyone help me with this???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me with this???: A few hours ago we got new fibre broadband installed, and everything is working, other than this computer, it browses the internet but that is all it can do, I tried launching epic games launcher, steam and the xbox game pass app. Unfortunately they dont seem to work, could...
  3. Can anyone help me resurrect my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me resurrect my laptop?: The laptop is an HP omen with windows 11.I opened settings to update the pc and there were 3 tasks one of them was called malware removal or smth like that when the 1st 2 got downloaded I pressed the restart button and then when the opens it has some weird pixels that cover...
  4. Can anyone help me resurrect my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help me resurrect my laptop?: The laptop is an HP omen with windows 11.I opened settings to update the pc and there were 3 tasks one of them was called malware removal or smth like that when the 1st 2 got downloaded I pressed the restart button and then when the opens it has some weird pixels that cover...
  5. Can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me?: I downloaded the Windows 11 OS recently on my Acer i5 lap.. But after two days, my lap screen went black. Now I cant see anything from my lap. Also, the blue light comes and goes off from time to time. Can anyone help me to resolve this issue?...
  6. Can anyone help me fix my lenovo laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me fix my lenovo laptop?: So i use a lenovo laptop and i totally reset it because it was acting wonky and when trying to set it up i got to the screen asking me to pick my language, and time. After putting it in i clicked next then it went to a screen telling me the problems why my PC wont start but...
  7. Can anyone help me fix my lenovo laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help me fix my lenovo laptop?: So i use a lenovo laptop and i totally reset it because it was acting wonky and when trying to set it up i got to the screen asking me to pick my language, and time. After putting it in i clicked next then it went to a screen telling me the problems why my PC wont start but...
  8. can anyone help me with this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me with this: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffd30f80ed5778, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80145adca01, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: b6d03c2b-d822-4a2d-a4d4-9274fd303b19....
  9. Can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help me?: I tried to optimize my system for better gaming. And after all the operations, i hit the restart button. But its restarting. It keeps showing the Dell logo and restarts. It keeps showing following errors: Critical Service Failed. SESSION1 INITIALIZATION FAILED. REFMON...
  10. CAN ANYONE HELP ME??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CAN ANYONE HELP ME??: A window popped up on my screen asking me to check the box if I wanted my computer for private/home use or public use. The public box was already checked and I accidently hit enter, but I really wanted to check the private box. I have gone into my settings to try and change...