Windows 10: Can anyone help me with my Windows store problem? The download is stuck

Discus and support Can anyone help me with my Windows store problem? The download is stuck in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I’ve got a problem with the windows store. I tried to install a game, but now the game is stuck at 0%, and I can’t uninstall it, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sebaskolk, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Can anyone help me with my Windows store problem? The download is stuck

Hello everyone,

I’ve got a problem with the windows store. I tried to install a game, but now the game is stuck at 0%, and I can’t uninstall it, I can’t download any other games and I can’t access my downloads. If tried to reset the store and tried to terminate the store in Apps & Libraries, didn’t work.

I’ve tried to run wsreset.exe as administrator in cmd, didn’t work.

I tried to login/logout, didn’t work and I have tried to run this command in powershell "& {$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + 'AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}" didn’t work.

Does anyone know what to do now? Help would be GRATELY appreciated because I can’t download any new games now. Thanks in advance! If you have any questions I will answer them.

~sebas

submitted by /u/sebaskolk
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sebaskolk, Oct 28, 2020
  2. chirp Win User

stuck with Windows media problem

still stuck

Darren and Reign,
    I could still use your help.

Things just aren't working and I have tried all I can think of plus your suggestions. I've done the WM codec installation. I have installed the encoder9. I have installed the community codec. I have tried to rollback the media player and reinstall various versions. Nothing has solved the problem.

Two points of interest however.
    I installed windows XP video decoder check up utility. It lists about seven or eight different decoders...none of which are recommended as preferred MPEG 2 decoders. (I downloaded the same program to my vista drive and it lists as the first item a MPEG 2 decoder. It is checked in green but is still listed as "not recommend for the system a a preferred decoder." That line item decoder does not show up in the list on the XP drive).
    Also, I downloaded Quicktime. When I attempted to play a .wma file on it the visual was brighter than it has been to this point. That was encouraging even though the image was still darkened more than it should be. Unfortunately, in an effort to download further codec components the visual seems to have fallen back to its extremely darkened screen and I can no longer make out the images.

I hope that information might trigger another thought from you as to another option that I might try.
    Thanks, chirp.

chirp, Oct 28, 2020
  3. John Vil Win User
    Windows Store App stuck downloading but when refreshed changes amount downloaded.

Hi,

One possible reason why your download is stuck may be due to a corrupted file. We suggest that you try the following steps below:

Method 1: Sign out/sign in

• Open the Windows Store app.
    • Click on the account logo in the upper-right corner of the app, then click on your account name.
    • Click on you account name in the new box, then click Sign out.
    • Click on the icon in the upper-right corner again, then click Sign in and choose your account name again.

Method 2: Reset Windows Store cache

• Click Start, then type wsreset and select wsreset.
    • When the Store app opens, see if your downloads are working.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Oct 28, 2020
  4. Can anyone help me with my Windows store problem? The download is stuck

App downloads stucked in windows store

Hello,

Resetting the Windows Store cache can fix the following issues:

• Store freezing up
    • Store being slow or unresponsive
    • Display issues with apps on main screen
    • App counts, including free and paid apps
    If you are still facing this issue, I suggest you to try the steps below and check if this helps.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard, select
      Command prompt (admin).

• Enter the below commands one by one and hit Enter key. These commands will check and repair if there are any corrupted Windows files

Dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

Sfc /scannow

Hope this helps.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

Can anyone help me with my Windows store problem? The download is stuck

1. Can anyone help me with my Windows store problem? The download is stuck - Similar Threads - anyone help store

2. Can anyone help me with this problem in this post?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with this problem in this post?: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-performance/pc-crashes-every-couple-hours-or-right-after/1adcf26c-05d7-49d1-b102-872080f9169estill having the same problem any help would be appreciated...
  3. Can anyone help me with this problem in this post?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help me with this problem in this post?: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-performance/pc-crashes-every-couple-hours-or-right-after/1adcf26c-05d7-49d1-b102-872080f9169estill having the same problem any help would be appreciated...
  4. Can anyone please help me with this Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone please help me with this Problem: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x0000000000000003, 0xfffff80343548950, 0xfffff803435488a8, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 62c60b5d-5533-4ca5-b9a1-025d0dcaa8fc....
  5. Can anyone please help me with this Problem

Can anyone please help me with this Problem: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x0000000000000003, 0xfffff80343548950, 0xfffff803435488a8, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 62c60b5d-5533-4ca5-b9a1-025d0dcaa8fc....
  6. Can anyone help me in this problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone help me in this problem?: your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device detected or resource wpad.local.tld is not responding.I don't want fixed about DNSor whatever BS I found in the netbecause my problem sayswpad.local.tlfi like to know what is it?and how it is fixedthank youdon't...
  7. Can anyone help me in this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me in this problem?: your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device detected or resource wpad.local.tld is not responding.I don't want fixed about DNSor whatever BS I found in the netbecause my problem sayswpad.local.tlfi like to know what is it?and how it is fixedthank youdon't...
  8. Can anyone help me in this problem?

9. Can anyone help me with this Windows Defender problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help me with this Windows Defender problem?: [ATTACH] As you see in the image, those two are disabled, I cannot activate it and I would like a solution. I don't know if any service is disabled, could you tell me or something else, but I really want to have it enabled....
  10. Can anyone help me with this problem ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help me with this problem ?: My laptop keep on experience some electic "buzz" sound whenever i watch a video or listen to a music. After i troubleshoot it still the same, here is the description. Can anyone help me with this ? Thanks in advance!! Diagnostics Troubleshooting Wizard Description Faulting...