Windows 10: Can anyone help me with my Xbox game bar on Windows 10? I needed it to record my screen and...

Discus and support Can anyone help me with my Xbox game bar on Windows 10? I needed it to record my screen and... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ObjectiveFew [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ObjectiveFew, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Can anyone help me with my Xbox game bar on Windows 10? I needed it to record my screen and...

/u/ObjectiveFew, Jan 8, 2021

2. Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Xbox Game Bar Capture Doesn't Record Mic Audio

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while recording microphone audio using game bar while playing games.

I would suggest you to try troubleshooting Game Bar and see if that helps. Refer the article

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

In addition, you can also check if the Microphone for game bar is enabled under privacy settings.

1. Go to Settings (press Windows +
      I key together) > Privacy.
    2. On the left hand pane scroll down and look for
      Microphone
    3. Toggle Allow apps to access Microphone
      to ON.
    4. Under Choose which Microsoft Store app can access your Microphone toggle Xbox game bar to
      ON.
    5. Restart the game bar.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with details of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 8, 2021
  4. renee1219 Win User

Can anyone help me with my Xbox game bar on Windows 10? I needed it to record my screen and...

Record and Take Screenshots with Game Bar in Windows 10

Crazzzzzyyyy quick question but can this be used for things other then apps and games. Such as a way to record a program or a browser for helping make tutorials. The way I understand "Snipping Tool" can take screen shots as well as custom cutouts of the screen your on. And the "Steps Recorder" records the steps taken and can also apply notes to the steps. But can the Game Bar record things like a tutorial steps. Like by recording your screen as a video rather then just steps. Like I said above Crazy Question.

renee1219, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

Can anyone help me with my Xbox game bar on Windows 10? I needed it to record my screen and...

1. Can anyone help me with my Xbox game bar on Windows 10? I needed it to record my screen and... - Similar Threads - anyone help Xbox

2. Can anyone help me with my games crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with my games crashing?: Every time I try to open a game it crashes once it gets into the loading menu. It was happening with games I would try to play off of Epic Games Like Fortnite and Fallout 3. Then I tried steam games Like Rainbow Six Siege and it crashes with the game still running on steam....
  3. Can anyone help me with my games crashing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help me with my games crashing?: Every time I try to open a game it crashes once it gets into the loading menu. It was happening with games I would try to play off of Epic Games Like Fortnite and Fallout 3. Then I tried steam games Like Rainbow Six Siege and it crashes with the game still running on steam....
  4. Xbox Game Bar not recording

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar not recording: ever since i upgraded to windows 11, i cannot use xbox game bar to record my games. i can still open it normally though. however when i open it, i can't press any of the buttons to record. i already tried resetting and repairng game bar, but nothing worked.when i try to press...
  5. Need help with recording on xbox game bar.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help with recording on xbox game bar.: So I'm trying to record for youtube and I use the xbox game bar to record, I have this problem with one game. Anyone know how to fix it whether it's the game or game bar?...
  6. Screen Recording via Xbox game bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Recording via Xbox game bar: Recently I have planned to purchase the "ASUS VIVOBOOK 15 K513EQ" Laptop which has "Nvidia GeForce MX350" dedicated gpu. Now my question is, will this gpu meet my hardware requirements for screen recording via Xbox?...
  7. Xbox game bar not recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar not recording: HelloWhen I try and record a game using the Xbox Game Bar, it say's 'sorry we cannot record right now, please try again later' but it never works. How would I fix this?...
  8. xbox game bar recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game bar recording: my xbox game bar recording is not enabling https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-recording/ba8dd4c9-c1a0-48db-ae45-fd8770574b09
  9. I need help, can anyone help me with my screen problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help, can anyone help me with my screen problem.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RedDevil2048 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fmmzkb/i_need_help_can_anyone_help_me_with_my_screen/
  10. Xbox game bar records as a black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar records as a black screen: Half of the time when I am recording footage for a game (overwatch), the recording turns out to be a black screen when I view the mp4 file. I have looked at other forum posts on this, and it seems that this problem is largely unresolved for many people....