Windows 10: Can anyone help me with this! It’s in the middle of my screen and my computer won’t work

Discus and support Can anyone help me with this! It’s in the middle of my screen and my computer won’t work in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/twizzle5234 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/twizzle5234, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Can anyone help me with this! It’s in the middle of my screen and my computer won’t work

/u/twizzle5234, Jan 21, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Jan 21, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Can anyone help me with this! It’s in the middle of my screen and my computer won’t work

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

Thema:

Can anyone help me with this! It’s in the middle of my screen and my computer won’t work

1. Can anyone help me with this! It’s in the middle of my screen and my computer won’t work - Similar Threads - anyone help It’s

2. Can anyone help me to restart my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me to restart my PC?: On the 26th of February my PC produce a message stating 'your PC has encountered fatal error. From then on it displayed the following message: 'Fixing Disc C' Stage 1: and began to countdown. At the 57% of the countdown it stops and report the following message: 'Repairing...
  3. Can anyone help me with these blue screens?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with these blue screens?: ================================================== Dump File : 062422-5281-01.dmp Crash Time : 24.06.2022 10:51:27 Bug Check String : PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR Bug Check Code : 0x000000ca Parameter 1 : 00000000`00000005 Parameter 2 : ffff900e`cbf6ddf0 Parameter 3 :...
  4. Can anyone help me with these blue screens?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help me with these blue screens?: ================================================== Dump File : 062422-5281-01.dmp Crash Time : 24.06.2022 10:51:27 Bug Check String : PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR Bug Check Code : 0x000000ca Parameter 1 : 00000000`00000005 Parameter 2 : ffff900e`cbf6ddf0 Parameter 3 :...
  5. Can anyone help me with blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with blue screen: Error: kmode exception not handledBut there is no error code. I have updated all the drivers. All the possible ways i have went through to get it done but wasnt possible yet please help. I am in very need...
  6. Can anyone help me with blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help me with blue screen: Error: kmode exception not handledBut there is no error code. I have updated all the drivers. All the possible ways i have went through to get it done but wasnt possible yet please help. I am in very need...
  7. My keyboard won’t work please help me

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My keyboard won’t work please help me: So what happened is that my keyboard wasn’t working and I turned it off When I turned on my pc i have to type the power on password/administrator password but I don’t know what happened and my keyboard continued to block up . Not all of it is unresponsive so I did test it and...
  8. My pc won’t let me connect to a internet connection. Can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc won’t let me connect to a internet connection. Can anyone help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kazed_99 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jyljjj/my_pc_wont_let_me_connect_to_a_internet/
  9. Can anyone help? My PC won’t turn on anymore

Can anyone help? My PC won’t turn on anymore: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/thehalodan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jas2fl/can_anyone_help_my_pc_wont_turn_on_anymore/
  10. I need help, can anyone help me with my screen problem.

I need help, can anyone help me with my screen problem.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RedDevil2048 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fmmzkb/i_need_help_can_anyone_help_me_with_my_screen/