Windows 10: Can anyone help me with this situation?

Discus and support Can anyone help me with this situation? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sudinnair [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hqkzsk/can_anyone_help_me_with_this_situation/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sudinnair, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Can anyone help me with this situation?

/u/sudinnair, Jul 13, 2020

2. Hello,is there anyone who can help me???

can you please list steps how to do this

ShashankPrashant, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Can anyone help

Hi Pete,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to perform a SFC (system File Checked) scan by following the steps provided in the link below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833

If the issue still persists, then run the in-built Network troubleshooter by following the steps below.

• Type “troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View all” on the top left corner.
    • Click on “Network Adapter” and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 13, 2020
  4. txstoby Win User

Can anyone help me with this situation?

Just Upgraded to Windows 10, Can Anyone Tell Me How to get Movie Maker

Can anyone tell me step by step how to install Windows Movie Maker? I can download Microsoft Essentials 2012 but I can not get it to install. I edit a lot of fishing videos and I need it.
    Please Help.

txstoby, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Can anyone help me with this situation?

1. Can anyone help me with this situation? - Similar Threads - anyone help situation

2. can anyone help me with this???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me with this???: A few hours ago we got new fibre broadband installed, and everything is working, other than this computer, it browses the internet but that is all it can do, I tried launching epic games launcher, steam and the xbox game pass app. Unfortunately they dont seem to work, could...
  3. can anyone help me with this???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can anyone help me with this???: A few hours ago we got new fibre broadband installed, and everything is working, other than this computer, it browses the internet but that is all it can do, I tried launching epic games launcher, steam and the xbox game pass app. Unfortunately they dont seem to work, could...
  4. Can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me?: I downloaded the Windows 11 OS recently on my Acer i5 lap.. But after two days, my lap screen went black. Now I cant see anything from my lap. Also, the blue light comes and goes off from time to time. Can anyone help me to resolve this issue?...
  5. can anyone help me with this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can anyone help me with this: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffd30f80ed5778, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80145adca01, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: b6d03c2b-d822-4a2d-a4d4-9274fd303b19....
  6. can anyone help me with this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me with this: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffd30f80ed5778, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80145adca01, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: b6d03c2b-d822-4a2d-a4d4-9274fd303b19....
  7. Can anyone help me with this ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can anyone help me with this ?: My laptop keep on experience some electic "buzz" sound whenever i watch a video or listen to a music. After i troubleshoot it still the same, here is the description. Can anyone help me with this ? Thanks in advance!! Diagnostics Troubleshooting Wizard Description...
  8. can anyone help me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can anyone help me: [ATTACH] Okay, my start menu isn't working it say critical error even i restart its still the same pls send help brand :View Paker Type: Windows 10 https://preview.redd.it/opuq0py8nuu51.jpg?width=600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d90018c49e0671cd2092fe047226617003b7e0fb...
  9. Can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help me?: I tried to optimize my system for better gaming. And after all the operations, i hit the restart button. But its restarting. It keeps showing the Dell logo and restarts. It keeps showing following errors: Critical Service Failed. SESSION1 INITIALIZATION FAILED. REFMON...
  10. CAN ANYONE HELP ME??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CAN ANYONE HELP ME??: A window popped up on my screen asking me to check the box if I wanted my computer for private/home use or public use. The public box was already checked and I accidently hit enter, but I really wanted to check the private box. I have gone into my settings to try and change...