Windows 10: Can Anyone help me with this this directX issue/

Discus and support Can Anyone help me with this this directX issue/ in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Im having problems running Final Fantasy XIV In direct X 11 I have never had this problem before ever with the game. I have tried using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JasonS92, Jun 1, 2019.

1. JasonS92 Win User

Can Anyone help me with this this directX issue/

Can Anyone help me with this this directX issue/ 1a0ae23a-1d33-4599-81c4-21abbcbf191e?upload=true.png

Im having problems running Final Fantasy XIV In direct X 11 I have never had this problem before ever with the game. I have tried using the windows DirectX End-user runtime as the popup suggested but it keeps saying that my PC is up to date but i still cant play my game in DX11 it works in DX9 but its performance is very unplayable in that setting.

Can anyone help me fix this

:)

JasonS92, Jun 1, 2019

2. Directx 12 on Windows 10 is gone

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Insider Preview.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are glad to assist you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you to check the DirectX Version installed on your system.

Follow the below steps to check the DirectX Version:

• Press Windows key + R from the Desktop.
    • Type dxdiag and hit Enter.
    • Check the DirectX Version.

Step 2:

I suggest you to update the Graphic driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R on the Keyboard.
    • Type in devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Select Graphic driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.

If the issue persists then install the latest graphic driver from the manufacturer and check if it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    DirectX directshow crash

Hello Coen,

We'd like to kindly ask the following questions so that we can isolate the issue and give you the appropriate resolution:

• What is the exact error you are receiving when your PC crashes?
    • Any troubleshooting steps that you have already applied to fix the issue?
    For now, we suggest that you install the latest version of DirectX to see if it resolves the issue. Below is the link on how to manually install it.

Manual installation the latest version of DirectX

We look forward on your update.

Ian Ser, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Can Anyone help me with this this directX issue/

Lots of DirectX issues

Hi Mark,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• While playing which games you face this issue?

• Is your system up to date?

• Have you updated graphics card?

Kindly follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you to follow the below link to troubleshoot the issues related to DirectX graphics and gaming.

DirectX graphics and gaming

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/directx-graphics-and-gaming#v1h=tab02

Method 2:

I suggest you to update the graphics card drivers.
    Refer to the following article and update all the drivers available.

How to: Install and Update drivers
    in Windows 10

Method 3:

Install the latest available Windows updates.

• Open the Start menu and type
      Windows update in the search bar.

• Click on Windows update and
      Check for the updates.

• Download and install if there are any pending updates to be installed.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Can Anyone help me with this this directX issue/

1. Can Anyone help me with this this directX issue/ - Similar Threads - Anyone help directX

2. can anyone help me with this???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me with this???: A few hours ago we got new fibre broadband installed, and everything is working, other than this computer, it browses the internet but that is all it can do, I tried launching epic games launcher, steam and the xbox game pass app. Unfortunately they dont seem to work, could...
  3. Can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me?: I downloaded the Windows 11 OS recently on my Acer i5 lap.. But after two days, my lap screen went black. Now I cant see anything from my lap. Also, the blue light comes and goes off from time to time. Can anyone help me to resolve this issue?...
  4. Can anyone help me with this PowerShell issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with this PowerShell issue?: There's a PowerShell command I use to start updating an excel file very morning. It worked until yesterday, when I got a Windows update. Since then, I can't do it.The commands I run:$excel = new-object -comobject excel.application$workbook =...
  5. Can anyone help me with this PowerShell issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help me with this PowerShell issue?: There's a PowerShell command I use to start updating an excel file very morning. It worked until yesterday, when I got a Windows update. Since then, I can't do it.The commands I run:$excel = new-object -comobject excel.application$workbook =...
  6. Can anyone help me with this PowerShell issue?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. can anyone help me with this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can anyone help me with this: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffd30f80ed5778, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80145adca01, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: b6d03c2b-d822-4a2d-a4d4-9274fd303b19....
  8. can anyone help me with this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me with this: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffd30f80ed5778, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80145adca01, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: b6d03c2b-d822-4a2d-a4d4-9274fd303b19....
  9. Can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help me?: I tried to optimize my system for better gaming. And after all the operations, i hit the restart button. But its restarting. It keeps showing the Dell logo and restarts. It keeps showing following errors: Critical Service Failed. SESSION1 INITIALIZATION FAILED. REFMON...
  10. CAN ANYONE HELP ME??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CAN ANYONE HELP ME??: A window popped up on my screen asking me to check the box if I wanted my computer for private/home use or public use. The public box was already checked and I accidently hit enter, but I really wanted to check the private box. I have gone into my settings to try and change...