Windows 10: Can anyone help me with this Windows Defender problem?

Discus and support Can anyone help me with this Windows Defender problem? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] As you see in the image, those two are disabled, I cannot activate it and I would like a solution. I don't know if any service is disabled,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Objective_Treacle_68, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Can anyone help me with this Windows Defender problem?

/u/Objective_Treacle_68, Mar 19, 2021

2. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Mar 19, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 19, 2021
  4. Can anyone help me with this Windows Defender problem?

window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

Can anyone help me with this Windows Defender problem?

1. Can anyone help me with this Windows Defender problem? - Similar Threads - anyone help Defender

2. Can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me?: I downloaded the Windows 11 OS recently on my Acer i5 lap.. But after two days, my lap screen went black. Now I cant see anything from my lap. Also, the blue light comes and goes off from time to time. Can anyone help me to resolve this issue?...
  3. Can anyone help me with this problem in this post?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with this problem in this post?: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-performance/pc-crashes-every-couple-hours-or-right-after/1adcf26c-05d7-49d1-b102-872080f9169estill having the same problem any help would be appreciated...
  4. Can anyone help me with this problem in this post?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help me with this problem in this post?: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-performance/pc-crashes-every-couple-hours-or-right-after/1adcf26c-05d7-49d1-b102-872080f9169estill having the same problem any help would be appreciated...
  5. Can anyone please help me with this Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone please help me with this Problem: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x0000000000000003, 0xfffff80343548950, 0xfffff803435488a8, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 62c60b5d-5533-4ca5-b9a1-025d0dcaa8fc....
  6. Can anyone please help me with this Problem

Can anyone please help me with this Problem: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x0000000000000003, 0xfffff80343548950, 0xfffff803435488a8, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 62c60b5d-5533-4ca5-b9a1-025d0dcaa8fc....
  7. Can anyone help me in this problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone help me in this problem?: your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device detected or resource wpad.local.tld is not responding.I don't want fixed about DNSor whatever BS I found in the netbecause my problem sayswpad.local.tlfi like to know what is it?and how it is fixedthank youdon't...
  8. Can anyone help me in this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me in this problem?: your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device detected or resource wpad.local.tld is not responding.I don't want fixed about DNSor whatever BS I found in the netbecause my problem sayswpad.local.tlfi like to know what is it?and how it is fixedthank youdon't...
  9. Can anyone help me in this problem?

10. Can anyone help me with this problem ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help me with this problem ?: My laptop keep on experience some electic "buzz" sound whenever i watch a video or listen to a music. After i troubleshoot it still the same, here is the description. Can anyone help me with this ? Thanks in advance!! Diagnostics Troubleshooting Wizard Description Faulting...