Windows 10: Can anyone help me with wake on lan?

Discus and support Can anyone help me with wake on lan? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi! I have an Archer T4E wifi adaptor to connect my PC to internet, and I want to wakeup the computer with alexa, I was seeing a video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Gabriellcreiss, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Can anyone help me with wake on lan?

Can anyone help me with wake on lan? fnaDKCAKW-a9fqjwyu4e6uKNMqQ79cvNRbuMcrWplqY.jpg

Hi!

I have an Archer T4E wifi adaptor to connect my PC to internet, and I want to wakeup the computer with alexa, I was seeing a video about this but when gets at the step to allow the internet adaptor to power on the computer, the option was blocked. I will send a printscreen that is in Portuguese but i will translate.

https://preview.redd.it/y7g74tf5xte...bp&s=67197c467fa5f8d3a53f720b088bfcfbddee5900

The first option is the PC can shutdown the device to economize energy.

The second option (that is blocked) is the device can wake up the computer

In the options above, is selected energy managment.

If someone help me i will be thankfull.

submitted by /u/Gabriellcreiss
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Gabriellcreiss, Aug 3, 2020

2. Hello,is there anyone who can help me???

can you please list steps how to do this

ShashankPrashant, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Can anyone help

Hi Pete,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to perform a SFC (system File Checked) scan by following the steps provided in the link below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833

If the issue still persists, then run the in-built Network troubleshooter by following the steps below.

• Type “troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View all” on the top left corner.
    • Click on “Network Adapter” and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Can anyone help me with wake on lan?

Can anyone Help me

Hello,
    Im new to this sort of thing so if you can help me please be kind of....detailed with your descriptions....anyway..... I just bought a new computer ill list the specs after and I bought some games....Crysis being one of them.... my graphics card and everything else in the computer can handle the game just fine but the game says my CPU speed is too low.... the box for crysis says 2.8 so i looked and mine is at 2.67... (i have looked at other forums and i have tried going into my BIOS but i couldnt find FBS or any of that stuff) if anyone can help me i appreciate it please email me at L: ryanbran87@yahoo.com
    Thanks in advance

Manufacturer: Gateway
    Model: FX6800-01e
    Processor: Intel Core i7 CPU 920@2.67 2.67 Ghz
    RAM: 3GB DDR3

ryanbran87, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Can anyone help me with wake on lan?

1. Can anyone help me with wake on lan? - Similar Threads - anyone help wake

2. can anyone help me with this???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me with this???: A few hours ago we got new fibre broadband installed, and everything is working, other than this computer, it browses the internet but that is all it can do, I tried launching epic games launcher, steam and the xbox game pass app. Unfortunately they dont seem to work, could...
  3. Can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me?: I downloaded the Windows 11 OS recently on my Acer i5 lap.. But after two days, my lap screen went black. Now I cant see anything from my lap. Also, the blue light comes and goes off from time to time. Can anyone help me to resolve this issue?...
  4. can anyone help me with this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can anyone help me with this: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffd30f80ed5778, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80145adca01, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: b6d03c2b-d822-4a2d-a4d4-9274fd303b19....
  5. can anyone help me with this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me with this: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffd30f80ed5778, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80145adca01, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: b6d03c2b-d822-4a2d-a4d4-9274fd303b19....
  6. Can anyone help me with this ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can anyone help me with this ?: My laptop keep on experience some electic "buzz" sound whenever i watch a video or listen to a music. After i troubleshoot it still the same, here is the description. Can anyone help me with this ? Thanks in advance!! Diagnostics Troubleshooting Wizard Description...
  7. can anyone help me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can anyone help me: [ATTACH] Okay, my start menu isn't working it say critical error even i restart its still the same pls send help brand :View Paker Type: Windows 10 https://preview.redd.it/opuq0py8nuu51.jpg?width=600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d90018c49e0671cd2092fe047226617003b7e0fb...
  8. Can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help me?: I tried to optimize my system for better gaming. And after all the operations, i hit the restart button. But its restarting. It keeps showing the Dell logo and restarts. It keeps showing following errors: Critical Service Failed. SESSION1 INITIALIZATION FAILED. REFMON...
  9. CAN ANYONE HELP ME??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CAN ANYONE HELP ME??: A window popped up on my screen asking me to check the box if I wanted my computer for private/home use or public use. The public box was already checked and I accidently hit enter, but I really wanted to check the private box. I have gone into my settings to try and change...
  10. Help me troubleshoot a "weeeeird" wake on lan issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me troubleshoot a "weeeeird" wake on lan issue: So i've done all i know to do. I've been through the developers forum (more on that in a moment) and its gained me nada. This is my last ditch. I have 3 applications capable of wake on lan. Wake on LAN (Magic Packet) which is a UWP app, TeamViewer, and now Multiplicity. The...