Windows 10: Can anyone help resolve a problem with the pairing PIN for my Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard?

Discus and support Can anyone help resolve a problem with the pairing PIN for my Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have previously raised questions about problems pairing my Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard 5000 with a Windows 11 PC. It's been suggested the PIN... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Inloopwinkel, Jan 6, 2022.

1. Can anyone help resolve a problem with the pairing PIN for my Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard?

I have previously raised questions about problems pairing my Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard 5000 with a Windows 11 PC. It's been suggested the PIN is 0000, but that fails to work for this particular keyboard. Yes, I have several other identical Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard 5000 's which do work using this PIN but not this particular one.I have read some suggestions in different places that, using Windows settings, the keyboard PIN can be changed. I have been unable to uncover details of how this is done. The part number printed on my keyboard is:X822562-003Can anyone help resolve the Bluetoo

:)

Inloopwinkel, Jan 6, 2022

2. Can pair new Microsoft Designer Bluetooth keyboard - but not connect

Hi

I just bought a new Microsoft Designer Bluetooth desktop keyboard to use with my Dell XPS 15 9530.

I'm running Windows 10 and I'm able to pair the keyboard by going to settings and adding and adding a new bluetooth device. It prompts me to type in the passkey on the keyboard and press enter.

After doing so, the device is added to the device list and after (very briefly) being listed as "Connected" it switches to be listed as "Paired".

In this state, the keyboard doesn't respond to any input - even after power cycling it. The keyboard even keeps blinking in the Esc-key as if it's still ready to pair.

I've reset the Bluetooth adapter, run the troubleshooter and made sure that all of my drivers are up to date. Nothing helps.

Any good suggestions?

KesseRasmussen, Jan 6, 2022
  3. Can't pair Bluetooth keyboard - "Check the PIN and try connecting again."

FadhlanHaikal, Jan 6, 2022
  4. Can anyone help resolve a problem with the pairing PIN for my Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard?

Bluetooth Keyboard Pairing issue?

Recently I unpaired my Bluetooth keyboard (Something I will never do again)

When I attempted to pair it again with the computer I did exactly what I always do when pairing my Bluetooth devices, Settings, add Bluetooth device, put my keyboard in pairing mode and select it on the available devices, it gave me a Bluetooth pairing pin
    it generates. At this point i left my computer for whatever reason and so did not enter the pin nor take note of this pin.

Now when I try to pair this keyboard it sees the keyboard fine, shows it available to pair. I click on the keyboard to pair and it asks for the pin. I have tried to guess the pin, but not only do I not know the pin but also cannot even enter the password/pin
    because its not paired. I have to use the keyboard wired to enter any input to the box, but of course I don't know it so I cant connect.

Is there anyway to reset this pin or turn of Bluetooth pairing pins so I can completely restart the pairing process? I have already told the computer to forget the keyboard to try and restart the pairing process but it does not give me a new pin.

So frustrating! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I used to consider myself tech savvy, this is completely undermining me.

Keyboard is Drevo Calibur.

hamishminton, Jan 6, 2022
Thema:

Can anyone help resolve a problem with the pairing PIN for my Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard?

1. Can anyone help resolve a problem with the pairing PIN for my Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard? - Similar Threads - anyone help resolve

2. Impossible to pair my Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Impossible to pair my Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard: I got this keyboard for work in 2021, until last week it worked like a charm until last week. I noticed there was an issue with it after IT had to do some work on my laptop.When working on getting all my settings back I could not get the keyboard to connect back despite the...
  3. Impossible to pair my Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Impossible to pair my Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard: I got this keyboard for work in 2021, until last week it worked like a charm until last week. I noticed there was an issue with it after IT had to do some work on my laptop.When working on getting all my settings back I could not get the keyboard to connect back despite the...
  4. Impossible to pair my Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Keyboard Bluetooth Keyboard is Paired but not connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Keyboard Bluetooth Keyboard is Paired but not connected.: Hi there,I have an issue with the Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Model 1898. The keyboard is showing up as paired but not connected. The BT keyboard is listed under the OTHER DEVICES section, not the INPUT section under SETTINGS > BLUETOOTH & DEVICES > DEVICES.Thus the keyboard...
  6. Microsoft Keyboard Bluetooth Keyboard is Paired but not connected.

Microsoft Keyboard Bluetooth Keyboard is Paired but not connected.: Hi there,I have an issue with the Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Model 1898. The keyboard is showing up as paired but not connected. The BT keyboard is listed under the OTHER DEVICES section, not the INPUT section under SETTINGS > BLUETOOTH & DEVICES > DEVICES.Thus the keyboard...
  7. Can anyone help resolve a problem with the pairing PIN for my Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard?

Can anyone help resolve a problem with the pairing PIN for my Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard?: I have previously raised questions about problems pairing my Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard 5000 with a Windows 11 PC. It's been suggested the PIN is 0000, but that fails to work for this particular keyboard. Yes, I have several other identical Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard...
  8. What is the pairing PIN for my Microsoft bluetooth keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the pairing PIN for my Microsoft bluetooth keyboard?: I raised a query earlier about problems with my new Windows 11 Pro system and suddenly losing bluetooth mouse & keyboard access. I've now solved part of the problem which was caused by different dialogues used in Windows 11 from previous versions of Windows causing me to make...
  9. What is the pairing PIN for my Microsoft bluetooth keyboard?

What is the pairing PIN for my Microsoft bluetooth keyboard?: I raised a query earlier about problems with my new Windows 11 Pro system and suddenly losing bluetooth mouse & keyboard access. I've now solved part of the problem which was caused by different dialogues used in Windows 11 from previous versions of Windows causing me to make...
  10. Microsoft sculpt Bluetooth mouse and keyboard pairing problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft sculpt Bluetooth mouse and keyboard pairing problem: Hi folks Last week my dell 17R 5720 windows 10 laptop suffered a hard drive failure I procured a new drive, installed and reinstalled windows 10 from a thumb drive everything went fine except that now my Microsoft sculpt Bluetooth mouse and keyboard will not pair. I...