Windows 10: Can anyone help with DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f please?

Discus and support Can anyone help with DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f please? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer is constantly up to six times a day crashing with the bluescreen of death.It seems to be connected to Adobe apps. Especially Photoshop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by edthesheep, Aug 13, 2022.

1. Can anyone help with DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f please?

My computer is constantly up to six times a day crashing with the bluescreen of death.It seems to be connected to Adobe apps. Especially Photoshop. Especially when I return to it from another application.I have updated all graphics drivers many times. Including with DDU. Adobe have simply repeated this process and told me it's fixed. It's not.I've put latest system file, minidump file and dump file text here: www.wilyfilms.com/dump_system_files.zipI also paste the dump file text below. Not sure why OSNAME is listed as "Windows 10" when I'm running Windows 11. Any help would be greatly appr

:)

edthesheep, Aug 13, 2022
  2. JoeHorn Win User

[Windows 11] BSOD of DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f)

Hi,

There are BSOD of DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f) events on my laptop (w/ Windows 11 Pro 21H2 installed).

I have called supports from Lenovo but got no help ( no hardware related problems were detected ).

Here are my minump files , please help me, thanks.

Minidump.zip

JoeHorn, Aug 13, 2022
  3. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f) HELP

A. Analysis Results

File Name: 012419-10859-01.dmp

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f)

IMAGE_NAME: nwifi.sys

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for VBoxNetLwf.sys

B. Third Party Drivers

VBoxNetLwf.sys - Virtual Box

Driver Date - 8-Nov-2018

C. Recommendations

1. Create a system restore point so that if something wrong happens you can revert.

Type restore point in Cortana Search > Create a Restore point > Check whether against your drive, Protection is ON or not. If not ON, click Configure button below to Make it ON > Now press Create to create a restore point

2. Update your Virtual box to latest. Your driver date is 8-Nov-18 and see if you get a driver later than this. If Virtual box is not required, get it uninstalled.

Vijay_Verma, Aug 13, 2022
  4. JoeHorn Win User

Can anyone help with DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f please?

[Windows 11] BSOD of DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f)

Hi, Dave,

Thanks for your kindly reply.

I've uninstalled graphics card driver which provided by nVIDIA and let it update driver with Microsoft Update.

Can anyone help with DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f please? 365549d4-64a6-4e99-b4c2-cc9c57a972c3?upload=true.png

But there are also BSOD of DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f) events.

Here are new minump files.

Minidump-2.zip

JoeHorn, Aug 13, 2022
Thema:

Can anyone help with DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f please?

1. Can anyone help with DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f please? - Similar Threads - anyone help DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

2. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f: Hello,I did everything including the BIOS update. First I was getting ''nvlddmkm.sys'' error but I fixed it and now I'm facing this.If there is a hardware failure, I would appreciate it if you could tell me what it is related to. The laptop boots normally and I can do...
  3. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f: Hello,I am once again asking for help because I can no longer shut down my PC in a clear way. The shutdown or restart takes a very long time, fails and finally reboots the PC. In the event log, there is an DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f error.From my understanding, the cause...
  4. Can anyone help with DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help with DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f please?: My computer is constantly up to six times a day crashing with the bluescreen of death.It seems to be connected to Adobe apps. Especially Photoshop. Especially when I return to it from another application.I have updated all graphics drivers many times. Including with DDU....
  5. BlueScreen 9f caused by DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Please help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BlueScreen 9f caused by DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Please help!: Hello! I have been having quite some trouble with my laptop randomly restarting at times and I have found that there is a Blue Screen Error every single time in the reliability history as well as problem reports. The dump file is here:...
  6. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f: I would love to know what was the source of the BSOD that showed up recently. I just built my PC and I'm kind of worried that it can get damaged. MEMORY.DMP here is the DMP file It did not happen before, it happened just right now while I was playing League of Legends I...
  7. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f: Hello I been dealing with this problem for a couple of months now and need guidance on how to remedy this. I hope to hear from you soon and thank you in advance. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.20153.1000 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights...
  8. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f: Hi guys, wondering if you could help me diagnose which this is coming from. I constantly get BSOD after upgrading to Windows 10. I think it may have something to do with my NVIDIA driver but after rolling back, uninstalling, using DDU, reinstalling, trying different versions,...
  9. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f: Hey everyone, My laptop Dell Precision 5530 blue screened yesterday: Drive Power State Failure. I am trying to figure out what is causing it. The computer was plugged in to a thunderbolt docking station Dell WD15 which had two monitors attached to it. While restarting the...
  10. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f) HELP

BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f) HELP: Hi guys, I very recently bought an asus zenbook UX461UA , windows 10 64 bit installed. the problem that i have is big...When my computer is charging sometimes the screen freezes for good and never gets back to normal , ocasionaly a BSOD is thrown . It seems like the...