Windows 10: Can anyone help with me a bugged pc

Discus and support Can anyone help with me a bugged pc in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My friends computer just randomly forgot his key and now its basically a brick. Almost all the tiles are missing, we tried to put in a new key it said... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mojo_Dp_, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Can anyone help with me a bugged pc

My friends computer just randomly forgot his key and now its basically a brick. Almost all the tiles are missing, we tried to put in a new key it said error. We tried to restore the system yet again error. We also tried to update it but of course yet another error.

submitted by /u/Mojo_Dp_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mojo_Dp_, Feb 11, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Feb 11, 2020
  4. csatennis Win User

Can anyone help with me a bugged pc

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

Can anyone help with me a bugged pc

1. Can anyone help with me a bugged pc - Similar Threads - anyone help bugged

2. can anyone help me with this???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me with this???: A few hours ago we got new fibre broadband installed, and everything is working, other than this computer, it browses the internet but that is all it can do, I tried launching epic games launcher, steam and the xbox game pass app. Unfortunately they dont seem to work, could...
  3. Can anyone help me with my taskbar bug ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with my taskbar bug ?: My taskbar so weird since last week, this doesn't happend very often but it makes me uncomfortable when using my pc, here's the picture. you can see the my taskbar is invisible and only has some underline which are my using apps when I'm at fullscreen mode or in gaming...
  4. Can anyone help me with my taskbar bug ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help me with my taskbar bug ?: My taskbar so weird since last week, this doesn't happend very often but it makes me uncomfortable when using my pc, here's the picture. you can see the my taskbar is invisible and only has some underline which are my using apps when I'm at fullscreen mode or in gaming...
  5. Can anyone help me with my taskbar bug ?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me?: I downloaded the Windows 11 OS recently on my Acer i5 lap.. But after two days, my lap screen went black. Now I cant see anything from my lap. Also, the blue light comes and goes off from time to time. Can anyone help me to resolve this issue?...
  7. Can anyone help me with pc stellaris ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with pc stellaris ?: My Stellaris hasnt worked since downloading it on my new pc and it keeps telling me to get .NET and the c++ redistributables , ive tried both and its still popping up and crashes with the same error....
  8. Can anyone help me with pc stellaris ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help me with pc stellaris ?: My Stellaris hasnt worked since downloading it on my new pc and it keeps telling me to get .NET and the c++ redistributables , ive tried both and its still popping up and crashes with the same error....
  9. Can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help me?: I tried to optimize my system for better gaming. And after all the operations, i hit the restart button. But its restarting. It keeps showing the Dell logo and restarts. It keeps showing following errors: Critical Service Failed. SESSION1 INITIALIZATION FAILED. REFMON...
  10. CAN ANYONE HELP ME??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CAN ANYONE HELP ME??: A window popped up on my screen asking me to check the box if I wanted my computer for private/home use or public use. The public box was already checked and I accidently hit enter, but I really wanted to check the private box. I have gone into my settings to try and change...