Windows 10: can anyone help with my laptop windows 7 ultimate? there is no sound playback and i have...

Discus and support can anyone help with my laptop windows 7 ultimate? there is no sound playback and i have... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; can anyone help with my laptop windows 7 ultimate? there is no sound playback and i have tried every tips.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sajjad sarker, Apr 16, 2024.

1. can anyone help with my laptop windows 7 ultimate? there is no sound playback and i have...

can anyone help with my laptop windows 7 ultimate? there is no sound playback and i have tried every tips.

:)

sajjad sarker, Apr 16, 2024

2. No Sound/Audio in Dell Laptop

Hello Guys, I have a relatively new laptop (7 months old) I did a windows update today and after that laptop audio says no audio hardware found. There is X symbol on audio in notification tray. I did the usual uninstall reinstall etc no use. I go to device manager and I don't see the sound tab to expand. Under system devices, there is a error for Intel Audio system Bus. when I right click sound and click playback, I don't see any devices listed either. What would be my next troubleshooting step, please help Thanks

lCHECKMATEI, Apr 16, 2024
  3. Disable beep sound when plugging/unplugging laptop charger

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Disable the PC Speakers and check if it helps.

• Right click on Sound Icon in the task bar and go to Playback devices.
    • Select Speaker and click on properties.
    • Go to Levels tab, and mute (or you can reduce it) PC Speaker and check if it helps.

Vanan Iyer, Apr 16, 2024
  4. can anyone help with my laptop windows 7 ultimate? there is no sound playback and i have...

how to invoke sound playback

Hi Darryl,

There are many things that need to be considered before connecting your Surface device to a TV or a monitor. For further help, visit this
    link. To enable the sound playback in Windows 10, follow these steps:

• Using Cortana, type sound and then hit the Enter key.
    • Under the Playback tab, right-click on Speakers and then choose Enable.
    • Click Apply and then Click OK.

To disable the sound playback, right-click on Speakers and then choose Disable.

If additional help is needed, let us know.

Darleen Pen, Apr 16, 2024
Thema:

can anyone help with my laptop windows 7 ultimate? there is no sound playback and i have...

1. can anyone help with my laptop windows 7 ultimate? there is no sound playback and i have... - Similar Threads - anyone help laptop

2. Help, there is no sound on my Lenovo windows 7 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help, there is no sound on my Lenovo windows 7 laptop: Hello everyone, unfortunately I haven’t been able to get sound on my laptop. Updating the drivers doesn’t work, troubleshooting doesn’t work either, the computer thinks that there is no problem with the sound.I’ve even tried using services.msc but that doesn’t work...
  3. Help, there is no sound on my Lenovo windows 7 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help, there is no sound on my Lenovo windows 7 laptop: Hello everyone, unfortunately I haven’t been able to get sound on my laptop. Updating the drivers doesn’t work, troubleshooting doesn’t work either, the computer thinks that there is no problem with the sound.I’ve even tried using services.msc but that doesn’t work...
  4. can anyone help with my laptop windows 7 ultimate? there is no sound playback and i have...

can anyone help with my laptop windows 7 ultimate? there is no sound playback and i have...: can anyone help with my laptop windows 7 ultimate? there is no sound playback and i have tried every tips. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-help-with-my-laptop-windows-7-ultimate/48dd90ad-3633-4aa3-b9f2-2a6ff111a59b
  5. I have a PIN error on my laptop can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a PIN error on my laptop can anyone help?: I have an old windows laptop however still works as new, went to log in today and it’s coming up with the error message “something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set up your PIN again.” I have clicked on this which pops up with “search for app in the App...
  6. I have a PIN error on my laptop can anyone help?

I have a PIN error on my laptop can anyone help?: I have an old windows laptop however still works as new, went to log in today and it’s coming up with the error message “something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set up your PIN again.” I have clicked on this which pops up with “search for app in the App...
  7. I have a PIN error on my laptop can anyone help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Can anyone help on why my laptop is having this flickering problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help on why my laptop is having this flickering problem?: I'm having a new issue with my laptop again after re-installing a new hard drive a few weeks ago to fix a dead hard drive and now i'm having a new problem show up.I've been noticing recently that i'm getting this flickering when i visit some websites like youtube and some...
  9. Can anyone help on why my laptop is having this flickering problem?

Can anyone help on why my laptop is having this flickering problem?: I'm having a new issue with my laptop again after re-installing a new hard drive a few weeks ago to fix a dead hard drive and now i'm having a new problem show up.I've been noticing recently that i'm getting this flickering when i visit some websites like youtube and some...
  10. video playback issues, can anyone help me ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    video playback issues, can anyone help me ?: Howdy people Specs: *ryzen5 3600 *24gb of RAM 2400mhz *1650 super *SSD and a 2 of HDDs Starting up with the latest Nvidia driver update my video playback only opens up and plays videos after a long period of time online and offline making me think this is a settings issue,...