Windows 10: Can anyone help with setting up my monitor

Discus and support Can anyone help with setting up my monitor in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a 1080p 60hz monitor its pretty old but every-time i switch it to a lower resolution like 900p and try and customise the aspect ratio, there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ninoevans, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Can anyone help with setting up my monitor

I have a 1080p 60hz monitor its pretty old but every-time i switch it to a lower resolution like 900p and try and customise the aspect ratio, there will be no signal for some reason, im only able to make a custom aspect ratio on 1080p for some reason!!!! I want to lower the res so that i can play csgo at a bit higher of a frame rate because i get like 90 on medium settings 1080p i want to try get to 120fps. Can anyone help with this?

I need to adjust aspect ratio because nothing fits on screen at 100-100

submitted by /u/Ninoevans
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ninoevans, Feb 1, 2020

2. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Vivian_S Win User

Can anyone help with setting up my monitor

External monitor display settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with the display scaling on your external displays. We will certainly look into this for you.

As you are using Vizio TV, you may have to try using custom resolution settings if the in-built settings do not provide the required settings.

For better clarity, please let us know:

• What is the version of Windows 10 that is currently installed on your computer? You can click on Search and type
      winver.
    • Are you aware of any recent changes to the system, such as updates, after which you are facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to check the steps mentioned in the Workaround section in

Windows scaling issues for high-DPI devices

I would also suggest you to check the Display drivers. Please refer

Troubleshoot external monitor connections in Windows 10

Set up dual monitors on Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Vivian S

Vivian_S, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

Can anyone help with setting up my monitor

1. Can anyone help with setting up my monitor - Similar Threads - anyone help setting

2. Can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help?: So i was trying to resume bitlocker but there was an error called "wizard initialization failed" and then "Arithmetic calculation exceeded 32 bits." Im on windows 11 and have a 64bit cpu. Can anyone help?...
  3. can anyone help

can anyone help: i have the lenovo ideapad 3 laptop and its getting annoying i tried asking for help but it got me no where my laptop is out of memory when i delete stuff it doesnt work and when i try to reset it says there has been a problem there were no changes made and i am extremely...
  4. Dual monitors not working, can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual monitors not working, can anyone help?: I am unable to set up dual monitors and require assistance. I have a Phillips main monitor 1920x1080 as the main monitor and a LG 1280x960 2007 model as my secondary, I have a NVidia GeForce GT 1030 graphics card. Both monitors work if I plug them in individually and I've got...
  5. Dual monitors not working, can anyone help?

Dual monitors not working, can anyone help?: I am unable to set up dual monitors and require assistance. I have a Phillips main monitor 1920x1080 as the main monitor and a LG 1280x960 2007 model as my secondary, I have a NVidia GeForce GT 1030 graphics card. Both monitors work if I plug them in individually and I've got...
  6. Can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can anyone help?: Source Udk User Service Summary Stopped working Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: svchost.exe_UdkUserSvc Application Version: 10.0.19041.546 Application Timestamp: 058e175a...
  7. Can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BANANABUG4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iscgic/can_anyone_help/
  8. Can anyone help with this?

Can anyone help with this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SpectrumX7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f5b6dy/can_anyone_help_with_this/
  9. Can anyone help?

Can anyone help?: submitted by /u/Jake_Sun [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eywvvo/can_anyone_help/
  10. Anyone Can Help!

in Browsers and Email
    Anyone Can Help!: can someone do this for me got to chrome icon and right click>properties>change icon and copy paste what it says in the text box. thanks in advance 59505