Windows 10: Can Anyone Help With This Bluetooth Issue Please?

Discus and support Can Anyone Help With This Bluetooth Issue Please? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Guys n Gals I have a problem connecting Bluetooth headphones to my main Windows 10 (x64) PC. I’m using a Bluetooth USB adaptor in my PC. It shows as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dougal, May 10, 2019.

1. Dougal Win User

Can Anyone Help With This Bluetooth Issue Please?

Hi Guys n Gals
    I have a problem connecting Bluetooth headphones to my main Windows 10 (x64) PC. I’m using a Bluetooth USB adaptor in my PC. It shows as present in the device manager, and with the correct drivers installed. After going through the ‘pairing’ procedure, Windows Settings shows the headphones as ‘paired’ but I’m getting no output through the headphones☹
    Going through the same procedure on my other Windows 10 PC, everything works just fine. I’m very confused (not hard lol).

Any ideas or suggestions welcome

:)

Dougal, May 10, 2019

2. Need Help With Bluetooth Speaker, Issue is with volume control

Hi Sierra,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

Based on the description, the issue you are facing may be due to the Bluetooth speaker driver is outdated since it is new. Since the speaker is running in generic driver. Let’s try simple troubleshooting methods and check if it helps, follow the below
    methods information provided.

Method 1.

I suggest you to update the Bluetooth speaker device driver and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Click on “Bluetooth” and expand it.

• Now right click on the speaker device and click on ‘’Update’’.
    If the issue still persist try the below method provided.

Method 2.

As you have mention this issue has occur after recent updates, I suggest you to check for the updates if any Bluetooth updates is pending.

Type “Updates” in the search bar and click on “Check for Updates” from the left pane.

Now click on “Check for Updates” button on the right pane, to receive a fresh list of updates and then install all the updates listed there.

For any issues while installing Windows Updates, you may also refer to this link:

http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9830262

If the above method did not fix the issue try the below method.

Method 3.

I would recommend you to download the latest Bluetooth device driver form the Bluetooth manufacturer website and uninstall – reinstall the same in compatibility mode.

Step 1.

Follow the below steps to uninstall the Bluetooth speaker driver.

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Click on “Bluetooth” and expand it.

• Now right click on the speaker device and uninstall the Bluetooth speaker driver.
    Step 2.

Follow the below steps to re-install the speaker driver.

Note: Make sure you download the updated Bluetooth speaker driver.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, May 10, 2019
  3. Bluetooth audio syncing issue

Hi,

There are a lot of factors that can cause the issue about your Bluetooth such as incompatible drivers, hardware issues, and more. We suggest that you go to this

link
    which lists all troubleshooting steps for Bluetooth issues.

Regarding your question about locking Windows Anniversary update, it is possible to postpone an update but it cannot be stopped.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Regards.

Angela Pun, May 10, 2019
  4. Ian Ser Win User

Bluetooth issues in windows 10

Hi Archie,

Please answer these questions below to better assist you with the issue you are experiencing with your Bluetooth connection:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • When did the issue start to happen?
    • Any further troubleshooting steps you've done aside from updating the drivers?

For now, we suggest following this article on how to fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10.

We look forward to your update.

Ian Ser, May 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Can Anyone Help With This Bluetooth Issue Please? - Similar Threads - Anyone Help Bluetooth

2. Can anyone help me to fix this issue? Please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help me to fix this issue? Please: yesterday I had a problem I was working suddenly my files of 100gb+ inside my new 500 gb ssd got deleted automatically I don't know how it happened this SSD doesn't has windows later pc was working fine as usual then I turned it off. Today I turned on my computer seeing this...
  3. Can anyone help me to fix this issue? Please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me to fix this issue? Please: yesterday I had a problem I was working suddenly my files of 100gb+ inside my new 500 gb ssd got deleted automatically I don't know how it happened this SSD doesn't has windows later pc was working fine as usual then I turned it off. Today I turned on my computer seeing this...
  4. Can anyone help me to fix this issue? Please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Please can anyone help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please can anyone help me: I have a Samsung notebook NP370R56It uses windows 7 because the original windows had errorsEvery time I upgrade my driversIntel R HD graphics white dots start to appear all round the screen and it makes the system really slowIs there anything I can do because I need a...
  6. Please can anyone help me

Please can anyone help me: I have a Samsung notebook NP370R56It uses windows 7 because the original windows had errorsEvery time I upgrade my driversIntel R HD graphics white dots start to appear all round the screen and it makes the system really slowIs there anything I can do because I need a...
  7. Can anyone help me with this please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with this please?: I updated my PC from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro using its ISO file as I was not getting the update natively in the update settings section. After that I extended its rollback period from 10 days to 60 days, using Command Prompt in administrator mode. The command I used...
  8. Can anyone help me with this please?

Can anyone help me with this please?: I updated my PC from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro using its ISO file as I was not getting the update natively in the update settings section. After that I extended its rollback period from 10 days to 60 days, using Command Prompt in administrator mode. The command I used...
  9. Can anyone help with this issue ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can anyone help with this issue ?: Can anyone help me fix this ? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-help-with-this-issue/7642a8f7-6545-4737-8f03-b72cc7d9fe7a
  10. Can anyone help 'reinstall' Bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can anyone help 'reinstall' Bluetooth?: Hi, I would like to use Bluetooth on my windows 10 desktop to copy some video files across from a mobile device to my desktop. But the Bluetooth Icon isn't there - and it isn't installed in programs or in devices... Help anyone? My partner has a similar Windows 10 desktop...