Windows 10: Can anyone help with windows 10 setup being laggy and mouse is just unresponsive?

Discus and support Can anyone help with windows 10 setup being laggy and mouse is just unresponsive? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My system 4x2 ddr3 ram 1066mhz Zebronics g41 d3 mobo Gt 710 2gb ddr3 Xeon e5440 2.83ghz 500gb barracuda 7200rpm hdd 180w power supply bestec I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mkb480p, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Can anyone help with windows 10 setup being laggy and mouse is just unresponsive?

My system 4x2 ddr3 ram 1066mhz Zebronics g41 d3 mobo Gt 710 2gb ddr3 Xeon e5440 2.83ghz 500gb barracuda 7200rpm hdd 180w power supply bestec

I tried removing one ram and also tried with on-board graphics but setup is really laggy and windows installation won't cross 0% in getting files ready step at all, tried LTSC, pro, none work. I can't format my whole drive as it has all the important files, I don't know what to do.

Update - Nevermind, it was due to Intel c state enabled, I disabled it and now it's working fine

submitted by /u/Mkb480p
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mkb480p, Jan 30, 2021
  2. tenmen Win User

My mouse sometimes becomes unresponsive and laggy

Hello,

I have some issues with my wireless mouse,it is a brand new gembird mouse,and it becomes unresponsive and laggy sometimes,so I would please you to tell me everything I can do to fix this issue.

My Windows version is : Win 10 x64 Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.778).

tenmen, Jan 30, 2021
  3. mouse is so laggy suddenly

Hi,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried using a different mouse and check if it makes any difference?

Meanwhile, you can check on this
    link
    . We suggest that you also try to follow the steps provided and update us with the result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Jan 30, 2021
  4. John Fer Win User

Can anyone help with windows 10 setup being laggy and mouse is just unresponsive?

Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

Can anyone help with windows 10 setup being laggy and mouse is just unresponsive?

1. Can anyone help with windows 10 setup being laggy and mouse is just unresponsive? - Similar Threads - anyone help setup

2. Laggy and unresponsive Start Menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laggy and unresponsive Start Menu: [ATTACH] Hey all. Over the past few days I've realized that my start menu isn't acting at all how it's suppose to be. Unresponsive Start Menu and flickering Taskbar I'm not sure what has caused this... I use TranslucentTaskbar but closing the program still yields the...
  3. Laggy and unresponsive touchpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laggy and unresponsive touchpad: Essentially at random times the cursor will start lagging on its own even if i don't do anything. I believe it's a driver or software issue as the first few minutes the touchpad works fine so it's not the touchpad itself does anyone know a way to fix it?...
  4. Laggy and unresponsive touchpad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laggy and unresponsive touchpad: Essentially at random times the cursor will start lagging on its own even if i don't do anything. I believe it's a driver or software issue as the first few minutes the touchpad works fine so it's not the touchpad itself does anyone know a way to fix it?...
  5. Am to just wait for help, or it being fixed without anyone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Am to just wait for help, or it being fixed without anyone: I have no idea what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/am-to-just-wait-for-help-or-it-being-fixed-without/303f4229-2e69-4222-bb03-686da43c7865
  6. Windows 10 being laggy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 being laggy: I am having issues with windows 10 being real laggy. I have a ryzen 7, 32gb of ram, rx 570 gpu, 600w psu, and i just bought another ssd. It's a samsung 860 evo 1tb. I had a sandisk ssd, and it was doing it on there, so i installed windows on a mechanical drive, ran it for 2-3...
  7. Lock Screen Is Laggy and Unresponsive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lock Screen Is Laggy and Unresponsive: My lock screen is laggy and only wallpaper of lock screen is shown for many minutes. Then after some minutes, it responds. But it takes a lot of time! Sometimes it doesn't respond, the only option left with me then is to remove the battery and start it again! But I can't...
  8. My mouse sometimes becomes unresponsive and laggy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse sometimes becomes unresponsive and laggy: Hello, I have some issues with my wireless mouse,it is a brand new gembird mouse,and it becomes unresponsive and laggy sometimes,so I would please you to tell me everything I can do to fix this issue. My Windows version is : Win 10 x64 Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.778)....
  9. Can anyone help me with mouse hell?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone help me with mouse hell?: Hi, I have an HP Spectre X360 with an 8th generation i7 processor. It is a very flaky machine, but things have become impossible. I have two new problems in the last couple of months. First, when I clink on a hyperlink or double click on an Excel or Word file to open it,...
  10. Cursor / mouse unresponsive or laggy after update to 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cursor / mouse unresponsive or laggy after update to 10: I mistakenly posted this in general forum. My issue is I have two computers that have been upgraded to Win10. Both exhibit issues with the mouse responsiveness. I suspect background programs loading the system. Can someone help me troubleshoot? Main issue for me- These are...