Windows 10: Can anyone help with Windows activation key problem?

Discus and support Can anyone help with Windows activation key problem? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Recently i updated my bios and windows now says "Activate Windows". I tried troubleshooting the problem, but i cant activate Windows and it says to buy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PabloOlivo, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Can anyone help with Windows activation key problem?

Recently i updated my bios and windows now says "Activate Windows". I tried troubleshooting the problem, but i cant activate Windows and it says to buy another key. Can anyone help it would be appreciated.

:)

PabloOlivo, Dec 4, 2023
  2. newtekie1 Win User

activate windows 7 oem key

There is no difference between the OEM disc and the Retail disc with Windows 7. A retail disc will accept a OEM or Retail key, and vise versa.

If the OEM Key wasn't going to work with the disc you have, it would have stopped you during the install when it first asked you for the key, not during activation.

What is likely the problem is that, since the OEM version has already been activated once, it is failing activation again. Activate it over the phone using the option given to you on the failed activation screen, and you shouldn't have a problem activating it.

newtekie1, Dec 4, 2023
  3. Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 4, 2023
  4. linhlz Win User

Can anyone help with Windows activation key problem?

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Dec 4, 2023
Thema:

Can anyone help with Windows activation key problem?

1. Can anyone help with Windows activation key problem? - Similar Threads - anyone help activation

2. Can anyone help with Windows activation key problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help with Windows activation key problem?: Recently i updated my bios and windows now says "Activate Windows". I tried troubleshooting the problem, but i cant activate Windows and it says to buy another key. Can anyone help it would be appreciated....
  3. Can anyone help with Windows activation key problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help with Windows activation key problem?: Recently i updated my bios and windows now says "Activate Windows". I tried troubleshooting the problem, but i cant activate Windows and it says to buy another key. Can anyone help it would be appreciated....
  4. Can anyone help identify the problem that the CAPS-lock key creates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help identify the problem that the CAPS-lock key creates: The problem is that the CAPS-lock key somehow somewhere has priority in a program or windows to activate the desktop / taskbar / frontscreen.In FIFA 2022 the CAPS-lock key is used for numerous commandsIn Skyrim the CAPS-lock key is used for commandsBut these programs have...
  5. Can anyone help identify the problem that the CAPS-lock key creates

Can anyone help identify the problem that the CAPS-lock key creates: The problem is that the CAPS-lock key somehow somewhere has priority in a program or windows to activate the desktop / taskbar / frontscreen.In FIFA 2022 the CAPS-lock key is used for numerous commandsIn Skyrim the CAPS-lock key is used for commandsBut these programs have...
  6. Can anyone help me in this problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone help me in this problem?: your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device detected or resource wpad.local.tld is not responding.I don't want fixed about DNSor whatever BS I found in the netbecause my problem sayswpad.local.tlfi like to know what is it?and how it is fixedthank youdon't...
  7. Can anyone help me in this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me in this problem?: your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device detected or resource wpad.local.tld is not responding.I don't want fixed about DNSor whatever BS I found in the netbecause my problem sayswpad.local.tlfi like to know what is it?and how it is fixedthank youdon't...
  8. Can anyone help me in this problem?

9. Can anyone help me with this problem ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help me with this problem ?: My laptop keep on experience some electic "buzz" sound whenever i watch a video or listen to a music. After i troubleshoot it still the same, here is the description. Can anyone help me with this ? Thanks in advance!! Diagnostics Troubleshooting Wizard Description Faulting...
  10. Can anyone help with audio problems?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help with audio problems?: So I can’t hear anything from my pc and I think that I have messed up something in the audio settings. Any idea what it is? submitted by /u/Georde260805 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/er2eax/can_anyone_help_with_audio_problems/