Windows 10: Can Anyone help?

Discus and support Can Anyone help? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just a an i7 surface pro 7, and today I open it an all my desktop icons are shrunken and any window I open up is super small, can anyone help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Brockenbach_, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Can Anyone help?

I just a an i7 surface pro 7, and today I open it an all my desktop icons are shrunken and any window I open up is super small, can anyone help?

submitted by /u/Brockenbach_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Brockenbach_, Jul 20, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 20, 2020
  3. trt740 Win User
    Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Jul 20, 2020
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Can Anyone help?

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

Can Anyone help?

1. Can Anyone help? - Similar Threads - Anyone help

2. can anyone help me what is causing this? This is my first time with this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me what is causing this? This is my first time with this issue: 031924-21796-01.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-help-me-what-is-causing-this-this-is-my/a4529ac1-2daa-4410-bb3d-7f9c777149ec
  3. can anyone help me what is causing this? This is my first time with this issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can anyone help me what is causing this? This is my first time with this issue: 031924-21796-01.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-help-me-what-is-causing-this-this-is-my/a4529ac1-2daa-4410-bb3d-7f9c777149ec
  4. Serato DJ keeps hanging can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Serato DJ keeps hanging can anyone help?: Hi all, A programme I use for DJing Serato DJ keeps hanging on meIve updated all drivers etc booted in clean modethis is the hang code I get, can anyone help diagnose this?SourceSerato DJ ProSummaryStopped responding and was closedDate‎06/‎03/‎2024 21:57StatusReport...
  5. Serato DJ keeps hanging can anyone help?

Serato DJ keeps hanging can anyone help?: Hi all, A programme I use for DJing Serato DJ keeps hanging on meIve updated all drivers etc booted in clean modethis is the hang code I get, can anyone help diagnose this?SourceSerato DJ ProSummaryStopped responding and was closedDate‎06/‎03/‎2024 21:57StatusReport...
  6. My games keep tabbing out on their own on Windows 11. Please can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games keep tabbing out on their own on Windows 11. Please can anyone help?: This started 2 days ago, The game tabs out and puts me on the desktop homescreen, this is getting soo annoying, I also reached out to the support team and screen shared to them and he tried to fix it for an hour and then he said it might be fixed but I reinstalled my game and...
  7. My games keep tabbing out on their own on Windows 11. Please can anyone help?

My games keep tabbing out on their own on Windows 11. Please can anyone help?: This started 2 days ago, The game tabs out and puts me on the desktop homescreen, this is getting soo annoying, I also reached out to the support team and screen shared to them and he tried to fix it for an hour and then he said it might be fixed but I reinstalled my game and...
  8. I am receiving DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am receiving DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen can anyone help?: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONFor those who experience this error, it occurs occasionally but repeatedly and seemingly at random. The PC then collects information and restarts. The Bug Check code for this bluescreen is 0x00000133.How do I resolve this error?I've been strangely...
  9. I am receiving DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen can anyone help?

I am receiving DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen can anyone help?: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONFor those who experience this error, it occurs occasionally but repeatedly and seemingly at random. The PC then collects information and restarts. The Bug Check code for this bluescreen is 0x00000133.How do I resolve this error?I've been strangely...
  10. I am receiving DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen can anyone help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging