Windows 10: Can anyone please help me!!?? I updated my audio driver and this happened. Its been...

Discus and support Can anyone please help me!!?? I updated my audio driver and this happened. Its been... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/johnnewburg [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/johnnewburg, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Can anyone please help me!!?? I updated my audio driver and this happened. Its been...

/u/johnnewburg, Sep 26, 2020

2. Dolby Audio driver

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • When are you facing this issue with the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website for current operating system?

I suggest you to uninstall the existing Audio drivers, download the latest drivers for your device and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the Audio driver.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the driver and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the latest audio drivers and check.

Download the latest drivers from: Lenovo Support for g500

Select the driver and operating system to download.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa to install the latest driver:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 26, 2020
  3. Audio breaks down after updating the audio drivers on Windows 10

Hello Thomas,

As you are facing issues with accessing the audio sounds after updating the audio driver, we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Is this issue confined to accessing sounds from any specific video on your device?

This issue might have occurred due audio driver issues. Let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Rollback the audio drivers to previous version as the issue persists after updating the driver and check if it helps.

Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
    Device Manager, expand the audio driver, right click on the driver, select
    Properties. Under Drivers tab click on
    Rollback Driver
    (If enabled)

Step 2: Fix the driver issues.

Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
    Device Manager and on Scan for hardware changes.

Step 3: I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft help article about sound issues and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

Hope it helps. Update us if you are still facing issues with accessing the audio, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 26, 2020
  4. Can anyone please help me!!?? I updated my audio driver and this happened. Its been...

Audio not working! Need Help!!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concerned. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on Next button.
    Method 2.

Step 1.

I suggest you to uninstall/reinstall the sound adapter driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Sound, video and game controllers
      to expand, right click on the device and click on uninstall.

• Once you are done installing the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the sound adapter driver.
    If the still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to update the audio driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager
    • Now click on Sound, video and game controllers and right click on it and
      update the software.
    If the above methods did not help to fix the issue, try the below method.

Method 3.

I suggest you to go to the below link, select appropriate Windows operating system and download the audio driver and install same.

http://www.asus.com/support/Download/3/580/0/5/0gOdr7OTSYtNTbh2/45/

Hope this helps. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

Can anyone please help me!!?? I updated my audio driver and this happened. Its been...

1. Can anyone please help me!!?? I updated my audio driver and this happened. Its been... - Similar Threads - anyone please help

2. Can anyone help me with Wifi Driver update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with Wifi Driver update?: I accidently installed [Intel® Wireless Wi-Fi Drivers - Intel® Wi-Fi 7 Products] but I have WIFI 6 adapter, now when I try to update my WIFI 6 driver it is showing newer version in already installed, Can anyone help please ?...
  3. Can anyone help me with Wifi Driver update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help me with Wifi Driver update?: I accidently installed [Intel® Wireless Wi-Fi Drivers - Intel® Wi-Fi 7 Products] but I have WIFI 6 adapter, now when I try to update my WIFI 6 driver it is showing newer version in already installed, Can anyone help please ?...
  4. Please can anyone help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please can anyone help me: I have a Samsung notebook NP370R56It uses windows 7 because the original windows had errorsEvery time I upgrade my driversIntel R HD graphics white dots start to appear all round the screen and it makes the system really slowIs there anything I can do because I need a...
  5. Please can anyone help me

Please can anyone help me: I have a Samsung notebook NP370R56It uses windows 7 because the original windows had errorsEvery time I upgrade my driversIntel R HD graphics white dots start to appear all round the screen and it makes the system really slowIs there anything I can do because I need a...
  6. Can anyone help me with this please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with this please?: I updated my PC from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro using its ISO file as I was not getting the update natively in the update settings section. After that I extended its rollback period from 10 days to 60 days, using Command Prompt in administrator mode. The command I used...
  7. Can anyone help me with this please?

Can anyone help me with this please?: I updated my PC from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro using its ISO file as I was not getting the update natively in the update settings section. After that I extended its rollback period from 10 days to 60 days, using Command Prompt in administrator mode. The command I used...
  8. Can anyone please help me with this Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone please help me with this Problem: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x0000000000000003, 0xfffff80343548950, 0xfffff803435488a8, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 62c60b5d-5533-4ca5-b9a1-025d0dcaa8fc....
  9. Can anyone please help me with this Problem

Can anyone please help me with this Problem: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x0000000000000003, 0xfffff80343548950, 0xfffff803435488a8, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 62c60b5d-5533-4ca5-b9a1-025d0dcaa8fc....
  10. New windows update and this happened. What is this can anyone help me ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    New windows update and this happened. What is this can anyone help me ?: What to do with it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-windows-update-and-this-happened-what-is-this/e9db0e1e-bfb9-42ac-b2f4-7ba36565e1ea