Windows 10: Can anyone please help me? My laptop froze and when I tried restarting it, this came up....

Discus and support Can anyone please help me? My laptop froze and when I tried restarting it, this came up.... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SonicaNorth [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SonicaNorth, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Can anyone please help me? My laptop froze and when I tried restarting it, this came up....

/u/SonicaNorth, Feb 3, 2021
Thema:

Can anyone please help me? My laptop froze and when I tried restarting it, this came up....

1. Can anyone please help me? My laptop froze and when I tried restarting it, this came up.... - Similar Threads - anyone please help

2. Please can anyone help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please can anyone help me: I have a Samsung notebook NP370R56It uses windows 7 because the original windows had errorsEvery time I upgrade my driversIntel R HD graphics white dots start to appear all round the screen and it makes the system really slowIs there anything I can do because I need a...
  3. Please can anyone help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please can anyone help me: I have a Samsung notebook NP370R56It uses windows 7 because the original windows had errorsEvery time I upgrade my driversIntel R HD graphics white dots start to appear all round the screen and it makes the system really slowIs there anything I can do because I need a...
  4. Can anyone help me to restart my PC?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone help me to restart my PC?: On the 26th of February my PC produce a message stating 'your PC has encountered fatal error. From then on it displayed the following message: 'Fixing Disc C' Stage 1: and began to countdown. At the 57% of the countdown it stops and report the following message: 'Repairing...
  5. Can anyone help me to restart my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me to restart my PC?: On the 26th of February my PC produce a message stating 'your PC has encountered fatal error. From then on it displayed the following message: 'Fixing Disc C' Stage 1: and began to countdown. At the 57% of the countdown it stops and report the following message: 'Repairing...
  6. Can anyone help me to restart my PC?

7. Can anyone help me with this please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with this please?: I updated my PC from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro using its ISO file as I was not getting the update natively in the update settings section. After that I extended its rollback period from 10 days to 60 days, using Command Prompt in administrator mode. The command I used...
  8. Can anyone help me with this please?

Can anyone help me with this please?: I updated my PC from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro using its ISO file as I was not getting the update natively in the update settings section. After that I extended its rollback period from 10 days to 60 days, using Command Prompt in administrator mode. The command I used...
  9. Can anyone please help me with this Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone please help me with this Problem: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x0000000000000003, 0xfffff80343548950, 0xfffff803435488a8, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 62c60b5d-5533-4ca5-b9a1-025d0dcaa8fc....
  10. Can someone please help me with this! So I restarted windows and this came up. And I tried...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone please help me with this! So I restarted windows and this came up. And I tried...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jackplayscsgo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kkzhpi/can_someone_please_help_me_with_this_so_i/