Windows 10: Can anyone please help me out? Why is this happening every damn time I start my computer...

Discus and support Can anyone please help me out? Why is this happening every damn time I start my computer... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/totaljunkrat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ebss18/can_anyone_please_help_me_out_why_is_this/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/totaljunkrat, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Can anyone please help me out? Why is this happening every damn time I start my computer...

/u/totaljunkrat, Dec 19, 2019

2. is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Pin NY Times to Windows 10 Start

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Are you referring to NY Times application?
    • How are you accessing NY times (Via online or via App)?
    • What exactly happens when you try to perform the above mentioned steps to pin application to Start?

I suggest you to refer to the below article about Pin applications to Start menu and check if it helps.

Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 19, 2019
  4. Can anyone please help me out? Why is this happening every damn time I start my computer...

Help- I Can't Start My Computer!

Dear Ar Rom,

Thank you for your kind suggestions. Maybe I haven't described the situation clearly. When I power up the computer, I don't even get to a start screen. As the computer is starting up, I get a 'diagnosing your PC' and then goes to the "Automatic Repair" screen
    which is itself frozen and does not respond when I press its "Restart" key. I have attampted to press the F12 button and the computer takes me to a Boot Menu that lists various Boot procedures such as 'PO: ST2000DM001- 1CH164' and Generic -SD/MMC 1.00'. Because
    I am not a techie these mean nothing to me and are not helpful.

Like I have written, everything that has been suggested does not work because my computer cannot even get to a start screen. What to do? Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon. I appreciate your time and efforts,

gratefully,

John

Dr.JohnPatella, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

Can anyone please help me out? Why is this happening every damn time I start my computer...

1. Can anyone please help me out? Why is this happening every damn time I start my computer... - Similar Threads - anyone please help

2. Every time I try to play fortnite it kick me out I need help please?? And why this happened.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I try to play fortnite it kick me out I need help please?? And why this happened.: Every time I try to play fortnite it kick me out I need help please?? And why this .plsss help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-try-to-play-fortnite-it-kick-me-out-i/82004fb5-0dab-4f34-ad48-2457dfada6d2
  3. Every time I try to play fortnite it kick me out I need help please?? And why this happened.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time I try to play fortnite it kick me out I need help please?? And why this happened.: Every time I try to play fortnite it kick me out I need help please?? And why this .plsss help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-try-to-play-fortnite-it-kick-me-out-i/82004fb5-0dab-4f34-ad48-2457dfada6d2
  4. Please can anyone help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please can anyone help me: I have a Samsung notebook NP370R56It uses windows 7 because the original windows had errorsEvery time I upgrade my driversIntel R HD graphics white dots start to appear all round the screen and it makes the system really slowIs there anything I can do because I need a...
  5. Please can anyone help me

Please can anyone help me: I have a Samsung notebook NP370R56It uses windows 7 because the original windows had errorsEvery time I upgrade my driversIntel R HD graphics white dots start to appear all round the screen and it makes the system really slowIs there anything I can do because I need a...
  6. Can anyone help me with this please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with this please?: I updated my PC from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro using its ISO file as I was not getting the update natively in the update settings section. After that I extended its rollback period from 10 days to 60 days, using Command Prompt in administrator mode. The command I used...
  7. Can anyone help me with this please?

Can anyone help me with this please?: I updated my PC from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro using its ISO file as I was not getting the update natively in the update settings section. After that I extended its rollback period from 10 days to 60 days, using Command Prompt in administrator mode. The command I used...
  8. Can anyone help me out with this ? why do i keep getting this all of the time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help me out with this ? why do i keep getting this all of the time: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Henry_Faraj [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mj6aim/can_anyone_help_me_out_with_this_why_do_i_keep/
  9. Can anyone tell me how to keep this from happening every time my computer hibernates? it's...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone tell me how to keep this from happening every time my computer hibernates? it's...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/themustang171 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hyaiw3/can_anyone_tell_me_how_to_keep_this_from/
  10. can anyone help me out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can anyone help me out: i can't install ms access database engine 2016 into my system(windows 10 -with 64 bit) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/can-anyone-help-me-out/c9f7f4f9-68b7-4f16-b02e-4aeed1bb2129