Windows 10: Can anyone please help understand what this script is doing?

Discus and support Can anyone please help understand what this script is doing? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; MSIEXEC /i "%~dp0xyz.msi" /qb- /norestart /log "%~dp0xyz.log"Also share any resources where I can learn scripting like this or more myself.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jackin, Aug 19, 2022.

1. jackin Win User

Can anyone please help understand what this script is doing?

MSIEXEC /i "%~dp0xyz.msi" /qb- /norestart /log "%~dp0xyz.log"Also share any resources where I can learn scripting like this or more myself.

:)

jackin, Aug 19, 2022
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Aug 19, 2022
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 19, 2022
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 19, 2022
Thema:

1. Can anyone please help understand what this script is doing? - Similar Threads - anyone please help

2. can anyone tell what are these scripts running in background?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can anyone tell what are these scripts running in background?: first it was just 1 and after 5 mins i got these 2 morealso found these running with the same spam like names and on top of that i dont have chrome on my pc...
  3. Please can anyone help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please can anyone help me: I have a Samsung notebook NP370R56It uses windows 7 because the original windows had errorsEvery time I upgrade my driversIntel R HD graphics white dots start to appear all round the screen and it makes the system really slowIs there anything I can do because I need a...
  4. Please can anyone help me

Please can anyone help me: I have a Samsung notebook NP370R56It uses windows 7 because the original windows had errorsEvery time I upgrade my driversIntel R HD graphics white dots start to appear all round the screen and it makes the system really slowIs there anything I can do because I need a...
  5. Can anyone help me with this please?

Can anyone help me with this please?: I updated my PC from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro using its ISO file as I was not getting the update natively in the update settings section. After that I extended its rollback period from 10 days to 60 days, using Command Prompt in administrator mode. The command I used...
  6. Can anyone please help understand what this script is doing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone please help understand what this script is doing?: MSIEXEC /i "%~dp0xyz.msi" /qb- /norestart /log "%~dp0xyz.log"Also share any resources where I can learn scripting like this or more myself....
  7. Can anyone please help understand what this script is doing?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can anyone please help understand what this script is doing?: MSIEXEC /i "%~dp0xyz.msi" /qb- /norestart /log "%~dp0xyz.log"Also share any resources where I can learn scripting like this or more myself....
  8. Can anyone help me understand what caused this system crash?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone help me understand what caused this system crash?: Can anyone help me understand what caused this system crash? Here is the memory dmp file OneDrive link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkvTJmtXjU_hfvOin4IXQmNhA-Y?e=9YdpUg...
  9. Can anyone please help me with this not sure what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone please help me with this not sure what to do: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bm098g [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hd8j6j/can_anyone_please_help_me_with_this_not_sure_what/
  10. what is this please? thanks to anyone that can help.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    what is this please? thanks to anyone that can help.: -TPM Present: True -TPM Version: 2.0 -TPM Manufacturer ID: INTC -TPM Manufacturer Version: 11.0.2.1003 -PPI Spec Version: 1.2 -Ready For Storage: True -Ready For Attestation: True -Information Flags: 0x00000000 -Is Capable For Attestation: True -Clear Needed...