Windows 10: Can anyone please make this wallpaper background dark and upload it for me?

Discus and support Can anyone please make this wallpaper background dark and upload it for me? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Vinay_K_K [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Vinay_K_K, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Can anyone please make this wallpaper background dark and upload it for me?

/u/Vinay_K_K, Jan 25, 2020

2. Background Wallpaper

Hello Svetlana,

I think you did not get what I ask about wallpaper, I have mentioned that is it possible to set the background wallpaper at home screen and menu list screen not the LOCK SCREEN. I know for lock screen wallpapers can be set. In windows phone 8 we can set
    only black and white background for home screens. I don't know what Microsoft has think to put such thing in mobiles. At least wallpapers supposed to be there for HOME SCREENS.

Rahul_WP8_620, Jan 25, 2020
  3. Wallpaper (background) color

Hi Aaron,

I realize that the background color changed from blue to black. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Close all open windows, restart the computer once and then login to the computer to check if that helps.

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Change your desktop background and colors: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...6c6/change-your-desktop-background-and-colors

Further you may also want to ensure that default theme is selected. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click Personalization and select Themes.

• Click on Theme Settings to select Windows Default Themes.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jan 25, 2020
  4. JonasJCS Win User

Can anyone please make this wallpaper background dark and upload it for me?

Bug using slideshow as background wallpaper

I've configured my windows to use slideshow as wallpaper and set the window theme based on color of the background picture. Using windows explorer, when the wallpaper changes if you are navigating through a list of itens then windoes selects the first
    item from that list. Its annoying.

JonasJCS, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

Can anyone please make this wallpaper background dark and upload it for me?

1. Can anyone please make this wallpaper background dark and upload it for me? - Similar Threads - anyone please wallpaper

2. Hello... can anyone halp me please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello... can anyone halp me please: HelloIt shows this screen when i open the pcAnd i can't press the windows button and i can't open google and every 10 minutes it shows this blue screen with the sad face and restarts ........
  3. Hello... can anyone halp me please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hello... can anyone halp me please: HelloIt shows this screen when i open the pcAnd i can't press the windows button and i can't open google and every 10 minutes it shows this blue screen with the sad face and restarts ........
  4. Please can anyone help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please can anyone help me: I have a Samsung notebook NP370R56It uses windows 7 because the original windows had errorsEvery time I upgrade my driversIntel R HD graphics white dots start to appear all round the screen and it makes the system really slowIs there anything I can do because I need a...
  5. Please can anyone help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please can anyone help me: I have a Samsung notebook NP370R56It uses windows 7 because the original windows had errorsEvery time I upgrade my driversIntel R HD graphics white dots start to appear all round the screen and it makes the system really slowIs there anything I can do because I need a...
  6. Can anyone help me with this please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with this please?: I updated my PC from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro using its ISO file as I was not getting the update natively in the update settings section. After that I extended its rollback period from 10 days to 60 days, using Command Prompt in administrator mode. The command I used...
  7. Can anyone help me with this please?

Can anyone help me with this please?: I updated my PC from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro using its ISO file as I was not getting the update natively in the update settings section. After that I extended its rollback period from 10 days to 60 days, using Command Prompt in administrator mode. The command I used...
  8. Can anyone please help me with this Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone please help me with this Problem: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x0000000000000003, 0xfffff80343548950, 0xfffff803435488a8, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 62c60b5d-5533-4ca5-b9a1-025d0dcaa8fc....
  9. Can anyone please help me with this Problem

Can anyone please help me with this Problem: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x0000000000000003, 0xfffff80343548950, 0xfffff803435488a8, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 62c60b5d-5533-4ca5-b9a1-025d0dcaa8fc....
  10. can anyone please tell me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can anyone please tell me: how to edit and save and delete my posts so that I don't irritate any of you guys! I need the simplest solution,,cause im kind of a slow learner. how bout the possibility that any one would sort of MENTOR me? I don't really expect many answers but try anyway ! but I am 64 yrs...