Windows 10: Can anyone point me to a definitive, "official" reference to the current i.e., Win10 and...

Discus and support Can anyone point me to a definitive, "official" reference to the current i.e., Win10 and... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I find myself very frustrated in my efforts to locate official and definitive reference documentation regarding the desktop search function in Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by breinersj, Aug 11, 2022.

1. breinersj Win User

Can anyone point me to a definitive, "official" reference to the current i.e., Win10 and...

I find myself very frustrated in my efforts to locate official and definitive reference documentation regarding the desktop search function in Windows 10 and Windows 11. I would think that such a document must exist somewhere, and that it would be something available to users directly from some authoritative Microsoft source. Can anyone from Microsoft point me to that reference? ... anyone from Anywhere?What I would expect to be able to find is a standard list of keywords with syntax, parameters, usage and examples of all the search commands and terms... Am I being unrealistic in thinking th

:)

breinersj, Aug 11, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 11, 2022
  3. Darkleoco Win User
    OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Aug 11, 2022
  4. Can anyone point me to a definitive, "official" reference to the current i.e., Win10 and...

win10 restore point failure

My win10 system won't boot after a restore point failure. What steps other than booting into safe mode? If I do a reset, will win10 be restored and my apps and data be ok?

lendapilot, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

Can anyone point me to a definitive, "official" reference to the current i.e., Win10 and...

1. Can anyone point me to a definitive, "official" reference to the current i.e., Win10 and... - Similar Threads - anyone point definitive

2. can anyone help me with this???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me with this???: A few hours ago we got new fibre broadband installed, and everything is working, other than this computer, it browses the internet but that is all it can do, I tried launching epic games launcher, steam and the xbox game pass app. Unfortunately they dont seem to work, could...
  3. Can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me?: I downloaded the Windows 11 OS recently on my Acer i5 lap.. But after two days, my lap screen went black. Now I cant see anything from my lap. Also, the blue light comes and goes off from time to time. Can anyone help me to resolve this issue?...
  4. Can anyone point me to a definitive, "official" reference to the current i.e., Win10 and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone point me to a definitive, "official" reference to the current i.e., Win10 and...: I find myself very frustrated in my efforts to locate official and definitive reference documentation regarding the desktop search function in Windows 10 and Windows 11. I would think that such a document must exist somewhere, and that it would be something available to users...
  5. can anyone help me with this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me with this: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffd30f80ed5778, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80145adca01, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: b6d03c2b-d822-4a2d-a4d4-9274fd303b19....
  6. Reference by point blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reference by point blue screen: Laptop ran into blue screen with error code: reference by pointerHappened the first time during gaming. While trying to run test on Dell support page, laptop ran into blue screen before any test can finish....
  7. Can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help me?: I tried to optimize my system for better gaming. And after all the operations, i hit the restart button. But its restarting. It keeps showing the Dell logo and restarts. It keeps showing following errors: Critical Service Failed. SESSION1 INITIALIZATION FAILED. REFMON...
  8. CAN ANYONE HELP ME??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CAN ANYONE HELP ME??: A window popped up on my screen asking me to check the box if I wanted my computer for private/home use or public use. The public box was already checked and I accidently hit enter, but I really wanted to check the private box. I have gone into my settings to try and change...
  9. Can anyone explain this ____ to me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone explain this ____ to me?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/6f7meuur2us41.png?width=1422&format=png&auto=webp&s=335b74cff7c8e0788fee3a1b88c6db5e65137abd submitted by /u/kiriiya [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g1bwpj/can_anyone_explain_this_to_me/
  10. Official definition of Part Number by Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Support
    Official definition of Part Number by Microsoft?: Does anybody know what is the official definition of part numbers by microsoft? I contacted support chat, they say that part numbers are supposed to begin with an X then followed by 4 numbers like for example X-1234, if this is true, then what do they officially call a...