Windows 10: Can anyone recommend me a good antivirus for a new pc?

Discus and support Can anyone recommend me a good antivirus for a new pc? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just got my pc and was wondering if you could help me find a good antivirus, thanks for the help! submitted by /u/DispyBot [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DispyBot, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Can anyone recommend me a good antivirus for a new pc?

I just got my pc and was wondering if you could help me find a good antivirus, thanks for the help!

submitted by /u/DispyBot
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DispyBot, Jun 30, 2020

2. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Maylinda Win User
    Can you recommend good laptop cooler?

Can you recommend a good laptop cooler? please list brand and model.Thank you!

Maylinda, Jun 30, 2020
  4. nc_nehra Win User

Can anyone recommend me a good antivirus for a new pc?

antivirus for N-85

can anyone suggest me which antivirus will be good for N-85.........so that it does'nt decrease the speed...and can easily be updated

nc_nehra, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Can anyone recommend me a good antivirus for a new pc?

1. Can anyone recommend me a good antivirus for a new pc? - Similar Threads - anyone recommend antivirus

2. can anyone help me with my new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me with my new pc: Hello I have windows 11 and I started to experience after changing my graphic power cuts in my pc that I have discovered that they are blue screens but I do not understand the problem very well the graphic is new and has the latest version of drivers, I thought it was the...
  3. can anyone help me with my new pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can anyone help me with my new pc: Hello I have windows 11 and I started to experience after changing my graphic power cuts in my pc that I have discovered that they are blue screens but I do not understand the problem very well the graphic is new and has the latest version of drivers, I thought it was the...
  4. Is TotalAV a good Antivirus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is TotalAV a good Antivirus?: I currently use Malwarebytes the free one for scans and etc. Recently it has removed a Trojan, but I want to make sure, and have on demand scanning that could be better. I've seen recommendations for TotalAV and just want to make sure that it is not a scam and is better than...
  5. Is mcafee a good antivirus?

Is mcafee a good antivirus?: I bought it an year ago but now it's not working too well and i was wondering if i should renew my subscription or just buy something else? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-mcafee-a-good-antivirus/b3232e31-4931-4ed7-a6c0-205508421fdb
  6. Can anyone recommend a good hard drive?

Can anyone recommend a good hard drive?: Currently I have the following hard disk (WDC WD5000AAKS-00UU3A0), only I am bothered by the fact that my disk usage is constantly at 100%, I suspect that the disk is simply too slow in reading and writing, or are there other reasons for this, I would prefer a disk between 1...
  7. Can anyone recommend a good alarm app that allows the use of custom alarm tones?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone recommend a good alarm app that allows the use of custom alarm tones?: pls help submitted by /u/Reri1600 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i3i23h/can_anyone_recommend_a_good_alarm_app_that_allows/
  8. Good antivirus softwares

Good antivirus softwares: I’m getting a Windows desktop soon and I’d like to download an antivirus software for safety. I’ve only used Macs so I’m not very sure what works well. Could anyone recommend some? (Preferably cheap or at a free price) submitted by /u/rsienna [link] [comments]...
  9. Can anyone recommend a good alternative to the default Voice Recorder app?

Can anyone recommend a good alternative to the default Voice Recorder app?: The Windows Voice Recorder is great but it doesn't let you change the default save location. I know about Audacity, but it is too cumbersome for my use. I want something where I can click to start, click to stop, and have the recording automatically saved in a predetermined...
  10. Please Recommend me a Good File Recovery Freeware..

Please Recommend me a Good File Recovery Freeware..: I just deleted a very important file on my PC. It is the Login Credentials.xlsx file where I put all my login details. I am on Windows 10. Can anyone recommend me a good freeware to recover my file? For just one single file I don't want to spend money on paid software....