Windows 10: Can anyone suggest the solution?

Discus and support Can anyone suggest the solution? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please Solve This. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-suggest-the-solution/2711659a-21fc-4ea6-9d3e-b9e704f8ee40 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ImamulPalash, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Can anyone suggest the solution?

Please Solve This.

:)

ImamulPalash, Jul 30, 2021
  2. panchoman Win User

Suggest me a heatsink

people have been able to get 3.6-3.8 with the ultra, of course you'll be using the g0 stepping right? it runs cooler then the b3 stepping so that'll definently help.

as for my fanboyism.. do i look like a thermalright fanboy? honestly, im just trying to suggest the best air cooling solution, which has been proven over and over to be thermalright. thank you for understanding.

panchoman, Jul 30, 2021
  3. BarbaricSoul, Jul 30, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

Can anyone suggest the solution?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

Can anyone suggest the solution?

1. Can anyone suggest the solution? - Similar Threads - anyone suggest solution

2. Please suggest the solution of this problem error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please suggest the solution of this problem error.: Please suggest the solution of this problem error. The screen shot of the error has been attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-suggest-the-solution-of-this-problem-error/8c3b13c5-e904-4c46-9c27-0960555a574f
  3. Can anyone help me find a solution for this error ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone help me find a solution for this error ?: hello not sure if anyone knows a solution to this issue but I'm having a problem trying to launch call of duty on my battlenet. Every time I try to launch it , it completely crashes from the start I checked event viewer for the code and its a application hangout code 1002 I...
  4. Can anyone help me find a solution for this error ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me find a solution for this error ?: hello not sure if anyone knows a solution to this issue but I'm having a problem trying to launch call of duty on my battlenet. Every time I try to launch it , it completely crashes from the start I checked event viewer for the code and its a application hangout code 1002 I...
  5. Can anyone help me find a solution for this error ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. anyone have solution ??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    anyone have solution ??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/unknowndarkhuman [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xzga0k/anyone_have_solution/
  7. Bluetooth problem - not responding to suggested solutions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth problem - not responding to suggested solutions: I am tearing my hair out trying to find a solution to the problem of my PC not recognising a device via Bluetooth. Using an adapter does not help and I continue to get the message that Bluetooth is not available on this device.Running troubleshooter for Bluetooth Message is...
  8. Can any one suggest the solution.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can any one suggest the solution.: #error code 80090016 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-any-one-suggest-the-solution/aa13d4a2-501b-4794-ad1b-053e80fea339
  9. Suggestions for external backup solution

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Suggestions for external backup solution: I hope this is the right section. A bit unsure where this question would be best posed. I have (very shamefully) been manually backing up all my work files for pretty much ever. Many years ago, at home solutions just seemed to be.... bad. Haha. Not purposeless and I am sure...
  10. Suggestions for external backup solution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Suggestions for external backup solution: I hope this is the right section. A bit unsure where this question would be best posed. I have (very shamefully) been manually backing up all my work files for pretty much ever. Many years ago, at home solutions just seemed to be.... bad. Haha. Not purposeless and I am sure...