Windows 10: Can anyone tell if this is fake or not? It appears genuine

Discus and support Can anyone tell if this is fake or not? It appears genuine in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [IMG] Just finished a build for a customer and was about to button it up with the correct key and bam, no love. The sticker has the 3d bumps and even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by econcepts, Dec 21, 2019.

1. econcepts Win User

Can anyone tell if this is fake or not? It appears genuine

Can anyone tell if this is fake or not? It appears genuine [​IMG]

Just finished a build for a customer and was about to button it up with the correct key and bam, no love. The sticker has the 3d bumps and even under 10x magnification I cannot tell. The sticker has all the teeny tiny text that says Microsoft.com/howtotell and the background text pattern says "MICROSOFTCERTIFICATEOFAUTHENTICITY" over and over again in the red and green area south of the howtotell line. I had to remove the red tape and scratch off the silver masking sealer to reveal the PK but despite all that, MS claims the key has already been activated. My question is, does anyone see anything in the photo to lead them to believe that this is counterfeit? I bought it on amazon on sale for $135 which is a good deal, but not below what I have paid for legitimate windows 10 pro OEM when on sale at Newegg for example. If it is a legitimate key then some sort of generator is making fake ones? According to the date it should be 1809. I bought it in March 2019 and it got lost in the cracks.

:)

econcepts, Dec 21, 2019

2. Windows Genuine Or Fake

How can i know windows is genuine or fake. plz provide me the Right way... tnx

ISTIAK AHMED, Dec 21, 2019
  3. Steeboo Win User
    Genuine or Fake keycode

I am looking for a safe MS website that will allow me to input a Windows 10 key code with an instant GENUINE or FAKE answer .....

Steeboo, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Can anyone tell if this is fake or not? It appears genuine

Windows key is genuine or fake

00331-10000-00001-AA337

is this Product key is 100% genuine or fake or OEM key.

Please inform me.

ashiklifat, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

Can anyone tell if this is fake or not? It appears genuine

1. Can anyone tell if this is fake or not? It appears genuine - Similar Threads - anyone tell fake

2. can anyone tell me how to fix this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can anyone tell me how to fix this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_Lonely_Person [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fvx9zq/can_anyone_tell_me_how_to_fix_this/
  3. anyone plz tell

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    anyone plz tell: I recently brought laptop with windows 10 its good but want to know its orginal os or not how to find out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-plz-tell/a6d70cde-2320-46f2-901b-e21d9f37ab1a"
  4. Memory Usage problem, can anyone please tell me how to fix it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Usage problem, can anyone please tell me how to fix it?: [ATTACH]can anyone please help me, i'm getting that problem since i first update my window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-usage-problem-can-anyone-please-tell-me-how/0b6561e6-40bd-4062-aa0f-1d64273e26df
  5. Can anyone tell me what Drive F is?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can anyone tell me what Drive F is?: I created a USB Windows 10 installation disk - and it showed up as Drive F. I've since removed the USB drive - but Drive F still shows in Disk Management - and the installation USB thumb drive shows as Drive H. I have no other drives attached to my PC and can't figure out...
  6. Windows key is genuine or fake

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows key is genuine or fake: 00331-10000-00001-AA337 is this Product key is 100% genuine or fake or OEM key. Please inform me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-key-is-genuine-or-fake/3f46f106-6fde-4e02-9955-f4d8bb145276"
  7. incorrect xcopy syntax can anyone tell me what i did

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    incorrect xcopy syntax can anyone tell me what i did: instead of using this command xcopy source destination /s i used xcopy /s source destination the source is a folder which wasn't created on the destination. however, the xcopy command ran. i finally stopped the process using cntr c. please tell me what i did [img] 139452
  8. hello can anyone tell what smert is

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hello can anyone tell what smert is: I may have spelled it slightly wrong. I thought that was a scan for malware program released by win such as MRT that is a widows scan your system file. I remember running the program, but it reahes a time when it says new version required. I assume the MRT comes in...
  9. Can Anyone tell me what IndigoJunoIQV.exe is?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can Anyone tell me what IndigoJunoIQV.exe is?: I just upgraded to windows 10. I was doing a scan with house call online and it found IndigoJunoIQV manufacture unknown in msconfig/system configuration but it could not remove it. I have searched the net and no search results come up for that. I ran windows defenders and it...
  10. Guys can anyone tell where this picture was taken?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Guys can anyone tell where this picture was taken?: [img] 59337