Windows 10: Can anyone tell me about Epic Privacy Browser and why it's on my PC

Discus and support Can anyone tell me about Epic Privacy Browser and why it's on my PC in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I was going thru my startups today and noticed that there was a startup for an Epic Privacy Browser Installer today. When I checked further there's a... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by moondoggy, Feb 19, 2019.

1. moondoggy Win User

Can anyone tell me about Epic Privacy Browser and why it's on my PC

I was going thru my startups today and noticed that there was a startup for an Epic Privacy Browser Installer today. When I checked further there's a folder in my AppData folder for it and it contains files and there are entries in my registry for it but when I go to control panel and look for it there's nothing there that shows it being installed. All of the folders in AppData are dated 9/24/2018. My problem is that I do not recall installing any browser by that name on my PC. It's possible that I was experimenting around and quickly removed it and what's left is tramp data but I don't even recall installing it.

Does anyone know anything about this Epic Privacy Browser Installer and why it might be on my PC with no apparent way to uninstall it? Any help will be appreciated.

:)

moondoggy, Feb 19, 2019
  2. Edwin Win User

question about Epic privacy browser

It's default install location should be: C:\Users\{your name}\AppData\Local\Epic Privacy Browser\Application

I wouldn't use it, it's about 6 versions behind the latest secure Chromium release!

Edwin, Feb 19, 2019
  3. Tonyb Win User
    question about Epic privacy browser

HI all so i installed Epic Privacy browser, and i'm wondering if the darn thing installed right i don't see it in programs files folders not even the x86 one, on windows 10 pro does it not install like a typical program?? does it hide itself or something, who all is familiar with this browser that can tell me if it indeed installed right or if i should uninstall and re do it ???. for those that don't no what it is here is a link Epic Privacy Browser, a secure chromium-based web browser that protects your privacy and browsing history | a free VPN privacy browser

Tonyb, Feb 19, 2019
  4. Can anyone tell me about Epic Privacy Browser and why it's on my PC

Looking for some Web Browser recomendations

ive got lots of browsers ..out of firefox, chrome, opera, k-meleon, edge, epic.. may i suggest vivaldi, powerful and fast. the other suggestion is opera neon, again fast! but it lacks addons. for privacy concerns like tracking etc, go with epic browser.

Pathfinder, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

Can anyone tell me about Epic Privacy Browser and why it's on my PC

1. Can anyone tell me about Epic Privacy Browser and why it's on my PC - Similar Threads - anyone tell Epic

2. My pc crashed and im wondering if anyone could tell me why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc crashed and im wondering if anyone could tell me why.: Application: IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.NullReferenceException at IAStorUtil.SystemDataModelListener.ProcessSystemDataModelChanges at...
  3. Can anyone tell me what this is?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone tell me what this is?: I saw this on the top left of my screen on the regular desktop part with no windows opened and I can move it around with my cursor but that’s it, don’t know what it is please help me...
  4. Can anyone tell me why my pc does this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone tell me why my pc does this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Thelinkr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/koq46d/can_anyone_tell_me_why_my_pc_does_this/
  5. Unable to uninstall Epic Privacy Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to uninstall Epic Privacy Browser: In my task manager I see Epic privacy browser hasnt been uninstalled from my system. How do I completely get rid of this once and for all? 165225
  6. Unable to uninstall Epic Privacy Browser

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to uninstall Epic Privacy Browser: In my task manager I see Epic privacy browser hasnt been uninstalled from my system. How do I completely get rid of this once and for all? 165225
  7. Can anyone tell me why my laptop is showing this??

Can anyone tell me why my laptop is showing this??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/fefe06y [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iq1aar/can_anyone_tell_me_why_my_laptop_is_showing_this/
  8. Can anyone tell me why am I getting this?

Can anyone tell me why am I getting this?: This is what I get when searching. My web results are disabled in settings, so this is really strange. submitted by /u/Zeheson [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hq7whz/can_anyone_tell_me_why_am_i_getting_this/
  9. can anyone please tell me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can anyone please tell me: how to edit and save and delete my posts so that I don't irritate any of you guys! I need the simplest solution,,cause im kind of a slow learner. how bout the possibility that any one would sort of MENTOR me? I don't really expect many answers but try anyway ! but I am 64 yrs...
  10. question about Epic privacy browser

in Browsers and Email
    question about Epic privacy browser: HI all so i installed Epic Privacy browser, and i'm wondering if the darn thing installed right i don't see it in programs files folders not even the x86 one, on windows 10 pro does it not install like a typical program?? does it hide itself or something, who all is familiar...