Windows 10: can anyone tell me how to fix this

Discus and support can anyone tell me how to fix this in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_Lonely_Person [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fvx9zq/can_anyone_tell_me_how_to_fix_this/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_Lonely_Person, Apr 6, 2020.

1. can anyone tell me how to fix this

/u/_Lonely_Person, Apr 6, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Toothless Win User
    Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, Apr 6, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

can anyone tell me how to fix this

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

can anyone tell me how to fix this

1. can anyone tell me how to fix this - Similar Threads - anyone tell fix

2. Can anyone tell me how to fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone tell me how to fix this: So weird things are happening with my computer for instance whenever I scroll it mangnifys or minimizes my screen whenever I scroll up or down whenever I play games it opens my menu or chat system and whenever I type it doesn't let me type and when I try to please j or I it...
  3. Can anyone tell me how to fix this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone tell me how to fix this: So weird things are happening with my computer for instance whenever I scroll it mangnifys or minimizes my screen whenever I scroll up or down whenever I play games it opens my menu or chat system and whenever I type it doesn't let me type and when I try to please j or I it...
  4. Can anyone tell me how to fix this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can anyone tell me how to fix these corrupted files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone tell me how to fix these corrupted files?: Hi community, am a new user to windows 11 as I was using the old window version 10 around two years ago. I was working with Ubuntu and Kali in the meanwhile, thought of switching back to windows to experiment. However, things didn't go right becuase I had to make multiple...
  6. Can anyone tell me how to fix these corrupted files?

Can anyone tell me how to fix these corrupted files?: Hi community, am a new user to windows 11 as I was using the old window version 10 around two years ago. I was working with Ubuntu and Kali in the meanwhile, thought of switching back to windows to experiment. However, things didn't go right becuase I had to make multiple...
  7. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone tell me how to fix this?: Hello, I just bought a new laptop. Aat first it work fine but after a wibdows 10 update, It not show any after it booted up. It only show a blackscreen with a cursor, but explorer still running. Here is a picture about this....
  8. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone tell me how to fix this?: Hello, I just bought a new laptop. Aat first it work fine but after a wibdows 10 update, It not show any after it booted up. It only show a blackscreen with a cursor, but explorer still running. Here is a picture about this....
  9. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

10. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can anyone tell me how to fix this?: so what happend is My mic isnt working so yeah i decide to uninstall realtek and install it again you KNOW what happend? when i download it my speaker wont work like i heard nothing when i turn off the headset i hear anything please help me i cant online class with this,...