Windows 10: Can anyone tell me how to solve these corrupted file issues?

Discus and support Can anyone tell me how to solve these corrupted file issues? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Community, could anyone help me in resolving these issue in my system i.e Dell vostro 3580, i5, 8260UAm getting the error and my system keep getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cursed Kratos, Nov 11, 2022.

1. Can anyone tell me how to solve these corrupted file issues?

Hi Community, could anyone help me in resolving these issue in my system i.e Dell vostro 3580, i5, 8260UAm getting the error and my system keep getting into error. I have tried to follow the guidelines using the windos.co/stopcode. getting the error in the middle on operation as CRITICAL_PROCESS-DIED

:)

Cursed Kratos, Nov 11, 2022

2. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Nov 11, 2022
  3. Corrupt file - Can't fix. [Fixed]

Hi Vincent,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community.

Before proceeding, please check if the same issue occur when logged in through a different user account.

Ref: Add or remove accounts on your PC - Microsoft Support

Please perform the below steps and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Hope this information helps. Please post us if you need any further assistance with Windows.

Thank you.

Sagnik_Chakraborty, Nov 11, 2022
  4. Can anyone tell me how to solve these corrupted file issues?

Corrupt Files

I strongly suggest reinstalling Windows because this step will allow the computer to revert to the drivers and refresh system files related to the problem. It's possible that the network device driver is no longer working properly, and the issue with resetting the PC might be cause by corrupted or missing system files.

d33f4e31-cfeb-4077-bbca-c0d127fd9d2b, Nov 11, 2022
Thema:

Can anyone tell me how to solve these corrupted file issues?

1. Can anyone tell me how to solve these corrupted file issues? - Similar Threads - anyone tell solve

2. Can anyone tell me how to fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone tell me how to fix this: So weird things are happening with my computer for instance whenever I scroll it mangnifys or minimizes my screen whenever I scroll up or down whenever I play games it opens my menu or chat system and whenever I type it doesn't let me type and when I try to please j or I it...
  3. Can anyone tell me how to fix this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone tell me how to fix this: So weird things are happening with my computer for instance whenever I scroll it mangnifys or minimizes my screen whenever I scroll up or down whenever I play games it opens my menu or chat system and whenever I type it doesn't let me type and when I try to please j or I it...
  4. Can anyone tell me how to solve these corrupted file issues?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone tell me how to solve these corrupted file issues?: Hi Community, could anyone help me in resolving these issue in my system i.e Dell vostro 3580, i5, 8260UAm getting the error and my system keep getting into error. I have tried to follow the guidelines using the windos.co/stopcode. getting the error in the middle on operation...
  5. Can anyone tell me how to fix these corrupted files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone tell me how to fix these corrupted files?: Hi community, am a new user to windows 11 as I was using the old window version 10 around two years ago. I was working with Ubuntu and Kali in the meanwhile, thought of switching back to windows to experiment. However, things didn't go right becuase I had to make multiple...
  6. Can anyone tell me how to fix these corrupted files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone tell me how to fix these corrupted files?: Hi community, am a new user to windows 11 as I was using the old window version 10 around two years ago. I was working with Ubuntu and Kali in the meanwhile, thought of switching back to windows to experiment. However, things didn't go right becuase I had to make multiple...
  7. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone tell me how to fix this?: Hello, I just bought a new laptop. Aat first it work fine but after a wibdows 10 update, It not show any after it booted up. It only show a blackscreen with a cursor, but explorer still running. Here is a picture about this....
  8. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can anyone tell me how to fix this?: so what happend is My mic isnt working so yeah i decide to uninstall realtek and install it again you KNOW what happend? when i download it my speaker wont work like i heard nothing when i turn off the headset i hear anything please help me i cant online class with this,...
  9. Can Anyone Tell Me How To Stop This?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can Anyone Tell Me How To Stop This?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wchris63 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jyltu2/can_anyone_tell_me_how_to_stop_this/
  10. can anyone tell me how to fix this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can anyone tell me how to fix this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_Lonely_Person [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fvx9zq/can_anyone_tell_me_how_to_fix_this/