Windows 10: Can anyone tell me the max number of custom power plans allowed under windows 10

Discus and support Can anyone tell me the max number of custom power plans allowed under windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have 3 now am looking to add a 4th but dont want to accidentally have it delete one of the others by doing so. submitted by /u/rickselest [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rickselest, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Can anyone tell me the max number of custom power plans allowed under windows 10

I have 3 now am looking to add a 4th but dont want to accidentally have it delete one of the others by doing so.

submitted by /u/rickselest
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/rickselest, Nov 19, 2020
  2. John Fer Win User

Power plan?

Upon checking, it seems that there's nothing wrong with your system. It is usual that you have to double-click your mouse before your monitor wakes up.

For the meantime, we suggest changing the power plan by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + S.
    • Type in Power Settings.
    • On the pop-up window, choose Additional power settings.
    • Select High performance.

After changing the power plan, we suggest that you monitor the changes made and check if that will work for you.

Get back to us if you need further help.

John Fer, Nov 19, 2020
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Power plans automatically changing

Hi Jonah,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with power plans.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to incorrect Power settings. Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

Let’s run the power troubleshooter and check if that helps.

a. Press Windows key on the keyboard.

b. In the search box, type Troubleshooting and press
    Enter.

c. Click on ‘System and Security’ and click on ‘Power’ click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to
    restore the power plans to default and check if it helps.

Step 1: Reset and restore the power plans to default:

• Right-click on
      Start button
      and click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• In the command prompt, type powercfg –restoredefaultschemes
      and hit Enter.

• Exit command prompt.
    Note: This would reset the power plan settings to default. Any customized power plans are would be removed.

Step 2:

Once the power plan is reset to default, you may create a
    new power plan
    and customize the same according to your needs.

Refer to the link:

Power plans: Frequently asked questions

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/power-plans-faq

Note: Applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Nov 19, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Can anyone tell me the max number of custom power plans allowed under windows 10

Windows 10 Battery Plans

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key,

• Type Choose a power plan.

• There you will be able to customize the power plan.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

Can anyone tell me the max number of custom power plans allowed under windows 10

1. Can anyone tell me the max number of custom power plans allowed under windows 10 - Similar Threads - anyone tell max

2. Can anyone tell me how to fix this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone tell me how to fix this: So weird things are happening with my computer for instance whenever I scroll it mangnifys or minimizes my screen whenever I scroll up or down whenever I play games it opens my menu or chat system and whenever I type it doesn't let me type and when I try to please j or I it...
  3. Can anyone tell me what this key is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone tell me what this key is?: weird reg key called HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\GamesConfigServer.Cat1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-tell-me-what-this-key-is/0367bf7f-4268-496b-af45-5a69b2c4c4c9
  4. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can anyone tell me how to fix this?: so what happend is My mic isnt working so yeah i decide to uninstall realtek and install it again you KNOW what happend? when i download it my speaker wont work like i heard nothing when i turn off the headset i hear anything please help me i cant online class with this,...
  5. Can anyone tell me what this is?

Can anyone tell me what this is?: I saw this on the top left of my screen on the regular desktop part with no windows opened and I can move it around with my cursor but that’s it, don’t know what it is please help me...
  6. Can Anyone Tell Me How To Stop This?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can Anyone Tell Me How To Stop This?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wchris63 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jyltu2/can_anyone_tell_me_how_to_stop_this/
  7. can anyone please tell me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can anyone please tell me: how to edit and save and delete my posts so that I don't irritate any of you guys! I need the simplest solution,,cause im kind of a slow learner. how bout the possibility that any one would sort of MENTOR me? I don't really expect many answers but try anyway ! but I am 64 yrs...
  8. can anyone tell me how to fix this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can anyone tell me how to fix this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_Lonely_Person [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fvx9zq/can_anyone_tell_me_how_to_fix_this/
  9. Won't allow me to change power plans!

Won't allow me to change power plans!: I can't change my power plan! It keeps saying "Some settings are managed by your system administrator" I AM A ADMINISTRATOR! What can I do to change my power plan??!!!...
  10. Create Custom Power Plan in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Custom Power Plan in Windows 10: How to: Create Custom Power Plan in Windows 10 How to Create a Custom Power Plan in Windows 10 A power plan is a collection of hardware and system settings that manages how computers use and conserve power. A power plan is also known as a power scheme. You can create...