Windows 10: Can anyone tell me what happened to my laptop?

Discus and support Can anyone tell me what happened to my laptop? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer suddenly had tons of problems. First, it had trouble trying to log in to access my computer. Next, I can't change the volume at all. Then I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KyleTheMan4444, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Can anyone tell me what happened to my laptop?

My computer suddenly had tons of problems. First, it had trouble trying to log in to access my computer. Next, I can't change the volume at all. Then I can't download any files because they were "blocked". Then my files were completely different and they were too confusing to deal with. The thing is, my computer was working perfectly fine yesterday and for some reason today I just suddenly stopped behaving properly. I am completely fed up and am at the boiling point and there's nothing I can do about it, and it was working perfectly fine yesterday. Tell me: what happened to my computer? Everything went completely wrong in just one day. I was so bad I literally hit my computer and slammed it and feel like I have no choice but to factory reset this because this situation is so bad.

:)

KyleTheMan4444, Nov 16, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 16, 2020
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Nov 16, 2020
  4. trt740 Win User

Can anyone tell me what happened to my laptop?

Bad things happening here

on this topic the cooler is what makes it worth atleast three hundred, plus the crysis game i'm including, and it bios flashed . The 8800 gt with the bios flash almost match my 8800 gts 512mb step for step. In a game you cannot tell at all.

trt740, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

Can anyone tell me what happened to my laptop?

1. Can anyone tell me what happened to my laptop? - Similar Threads - anyone tell happened

2. Can anyone tell me what this key is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone tell me what this key is?: weird reg key called HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\GamesConfigServer.Cat1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-tell-me-what-this-key-is/0367bf7f-4268-496b-af45-5a69b2c4c4c9
  3. Can anyone tell me what this key is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone tell me what this key is?: weird reg key called HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\GamesConfigServer.Cat1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-tell-me-what-this-key-is/0367bf7f-4268-496b-af45-5a69b2c4c4c9
  4. Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my laptop?: This issue has occurred twice. Whenever I start my laptop, there is an extreme flickering on my screen as you can see in the photo where there's a glitch-like occurrence at the top. It's extremely lagging as well, and I can't even move my cursor smoothly. Before this, it's...
  5. Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my laptop?: This issue has occurred twice. Whenever I start my laptop, there is an extreme flickering on my screen as you can see in the photo where there's a glitch-like occurrence at the top. It's extremely lagging as well, and I can't even move my cursor smoothly. Before this, it's...
  6. can anyone tell what this is?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can anyone tell what this is?: Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 117Parameter 1: ffffa80a13e65010Parameter 2: fffff8056d5c60c8Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 44cOS version: 10_0_19042Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.768.101Locale ID: 1033...
  7. Can anyone tell me what this is?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone tell me what this is?: I saw this on the top left of my screen on the regular desktop part with no windows opened and I can move it around with my cursor but that’s it, don’t know what it is please help me...
  8. Can anyone please tell me what's happening here?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone please tell me what's happening here?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/harshvpandey101x [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l5x0wy/can_anyone_please_tell_me_whats_happening_here/
  9. Can someone tell me what's happening to my RAM?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone tell me what's happening to my RAM?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/alanmorgan_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hhascs/can_someone_tell_me_whats_happening_to_my_ram/
  10. Can Anyone tell me what IndigoJunoIQV.exe is?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can Anyone tell me what IndigoJunoIQV.exe is?: I just upgraded to windows 10. I was doing a scan with house call online and it found IndigoJunoIQV manufacture unknown in msconfig/system configuration but it could not remove it. I have searched the net and no search results come up for that. I ran windows defenders and it...